tired

07

07. 累了
"you haven't felt right for days
it it the fact you never say
what comes in your mind that day?"

Eren's idea to was more than ridiculous and not smart in the slightest way.

You stared at him blankly when he hands you a helmet, instructing you to get behind him and you put the helmet on his lap shaking your head.

"Hell no. I do not trust you in the slightest." You protest and earn an exaggerated big sigh from him.

He gets up facing you now and puts the helmet on you himself, you furrow your eyebrows, this time unable to say anything as he's already clicking the lock under your chin.

You roll your eyes once he's done and steps back for a minute. "Now get on and stop complaining. I have a license for a reason."

"Doesn't mean you won't kill me.." you mutter quietly and Eren chuckles at the snarky comment.

You huff and sit behind him, Eren grabs ahold of your hands resting it around his waist. "Rest your head if you want to." He soothed and you nodded although he couldn't see you made a slight 'mhm' sound to let him know you were good to go.

Eren inserts the key and the engine sparks up you shut your eyes and rest your head on his back and he begins to ride.

It's still pretty early out so you simply enjoy the early morning skies, it was a sunny day. Not extremely sunny to the point where the weather is disgustingly hot.

One thing you despised was hot weather, your biggest ick actually.

The drive felt about 15 minutes long till Eren would stop at the local store car park, you raise your head looking at him when he looks back at you with the most mischievous grin.

"Eren you said you already had-"

"Oops I lied now come on, let's go buy what we need." He gets off before you holding a hand out for you to jump off, you sigh and take his hand.

Eren helps you around getting the helmet off and immediately runs for a shopping cart.

"You bitch! Wait for me!"

By default you were the one who got to sit in the shopping cart, of course.

Eren took you out for the soul purpose to build a den, specifically made of blankets and a bunch of other things, it sounded fun to you since you hadn't ever built one, maybe when you were younger but your memory probably fried.

He still hadn't told you where exactly you were going to build it till later on after your long shopping trip.

You overbought a little bit but it was on him, he's the one who promised to buy what ever and due to you also getting tired and hungry you stopped off at the nearest restaurant and had something to eat by the time you left it was about 5pm.