earned it

13

13. 赚到
"so i love when you call unexpected
cause i hate when the moment's expected"

You weren't experienced in relationships at all, you just simply never had time for them.

You never got to experience the lush of a 15 year old crushing on people in her class, all of that felt surreal.

The main reason was because of your house hold.

Growing up before your parents had passed away they were always extremely strict, chores had to be done, your grades had to perfect, curfews, hardly any friends.

Your sister never abided by their rules so she always got away with things and with her being the oldest, freedom for her was a lot more than you.

It didn't bother you too much but you experienced things a little all too late.

So the little things that would make you turn and roll were more than exciting.

You and Eren had been glued to eachother the past few weeks, you never made it obvious around the other but once you were out of school you were always hanging out.

Texting or FaceTiming each other all the time when you weren't able to see one and another.

It was the little things he made sure to do that had you going crazy over him.

He always seemed to know what he was doing, everything felt so good.

You'd never had such major crushes and your first seemed all too good.

You bite you lips throwing your phone across the room kicking your feet slowly sliding down the bed frame.

You sit up when your phone notification goes off and you slowly pick the phone up with one eye open before opening the both of them to see his notification.