i love you so

WARNING: SENSITIVE TOPICS
( mentions of sh and blood. )

17

17. 我是如此爱你
"i hope you feel what i felt
when you shattered my soul,
cause you were cool and im
a fool, so please let me go."

It was your last day with everyone before you went back to Marley, so you and Eren decided to drive around and visit places you used to go to.

Eren showed you where he attended school, you were homeschooled after a year of public school so you missed a lot.

You went to your favourite restaurants, places you'd go to hangout, the town's grand theatre and more.

Your family joined too, you all practically almost filled the place.

Seeing Eren so happy made you wonder what his family were like, he never mentioned his family as much. It was only ever brief comments about his parents and grandparents that had passed away.

To you as long as he was happy and enjoying himself that was all that mattered.

Eren put the little child in his arms down, bending down so he could wipe the blue sugar smeared over her glossy lips. "Someone had a little too much popcorn?" He fondly chimes, Precious rises her arms up for him to pick her into his arms again.

"You know she's definitely going to cry when we leave." You tease and he shrugs kissing her cheek when she begins playing with his hair locks.

"And I know you'd be glad to have me all to yourself."

"Ego boost much?" You tease and he tilts his head almost as if he's offended.

"I'm not wrong no?" He teases back.

"Whatever.." You whip your head back around in a slight stomp.

He laughs at your after handing you the child before heading out for a breather.

Eren steps out the large family house taking in the evening air,  it was around 4pm and he hadn't been able to look around the town alone for a little bit.

A part of him didn't want to explore the town of Marley again, all it bought to him was bad memories.

He hadn't realised how much pain the place caused him, the things he witnessed and did for people.

He wondered how he was doing.

Eren tucks his hands into his puffer pockets and huffing out.

When he hears footsteps behind him that he had long ago noticed but ignored, he finally turns around getting annoyed at whoever was attempting to follow him.

Of course it was her.

"God, do you ever just leave me alone?" He mumbles not bothering to put up an argument.