until i found you

28

28. 直到るま
"i would never fall in love again until
i found her, i said, i would never fall unless
it's you i fall into. i was lost within the
darkness but then i found her, i found you "

With everything going on you had completely dismissed the fact that it was finally results week and all those exams you had sat that would take you to your dream job destination would finally be given to you and you just couldn't wait.

You worked your ass off for it.

Regardless of all the drama going on in everyone's lives if there's one thing they knew to prioritize at the current moment, it was their education.

Education was always a big thing for you, your parents had always taught you that you education was one of the most important things ever.

It was the point where you seeked academic validation more than anything.

Seeing your parents so happy and gifting you whenever you came home with straight grades only motivated you and made you happier.

Your initial plan was to become a children's
Doctor. Anything in that type of field but that all changed.

You'd fell in love with that job because you always had your nieces and nephews to play with and when you heard your mother was pregnant in only motivated you more.

"Hina! Y/N! Get down here now don't make me call your names again!" Melissa called out.

You groaned shutting your MacBook. Coming out of your room the same time as your sister, you both gave eachother a look before busting out into a fit of laughter. "Someone's in trouble."

"Bitch I know it ain't me. I bet she caught you and your little secret boyfriend." You teased.

"Ain't no secret boyfriend. Get out my face." Hina mugged at you before heading down the stairs first only making you roll your eyes dramatically, you shortly followed after seeing you mom and your dad both in the kitchen.

Your mom was smiling like a child while your dad was rubbing all up on her and her kissing her.

Ew.

You and Hina both cleared your throats before your parents pulled away from eachother. "Y'all are disgusting." Hina frowned, crossing her arms over her chest only gaining two rolling eyes from both partners.

"Sit down, we have some news for you guys." Your mom pointed towards the stools at the other side of the counter and you gave enough a looked before sitting down.

You couldn't tell if you were in trouble or not because your mother seemed way to happy about whatever telling off one of you was about to get.

"Well...I'm pregnant!" your mum chimed out as your dad grinned widely.