💙Chapter 12💙

NAH CUZ SHE WAS IN THE MANGA FOR ABOUT 3 CHAPTERS AND I'M IN LOVE WITH HER OMG-

(Y/n POV)

An obstacle course huh? Not a bad start.

That was a lie, by the way.

Just first, everyone struggled to get out the doorway, the space was small and I was crushed up against many others.

I got elbowed right in the stomach and yelped in pain.

I remembered about how Sero was there to help me through last time I was in this type of situation and I'm just now feeling grateful.

Thats when I had the instinct to jump, and luckily so, as Sho's ice froze the floor, freezing many others. 

I made my way through the crowd with ease, as I could easily walk on ice, I trained for it.

Others made it through as well as I kept on running, far away from all the chaos.

"HAHA! I FOOLED YOU TODOROKI!" I heard Mineta yell out as he... bounced his way through the course, before getting hit square in the face by one of the Zero pointer robots of the entrance exam.

I looked up at the giant things, my half-half twin stood a few feet away with the same sort of expression.

"I guess I'll show off a bit." He started.

'Oh no you don't' I prepared to unleash a ice attack as two of the robots began to reach for us.

"Let me show off a bit as well." I said quietly.

"Especially since our dear old dad is watching."

(Third person)

Many others had started to catch up to the Todoroki twins and managed to see just in time the frightening yet awesome sight.

Two huge robots had been frozen, one frozen by Todobro, the other by Todoette.

One of them was even steaming.

The twins ran through and if you were close enough and focusing on the two you could hear the slight bickering between the two.

"Really?! I was so totally gonna show off a huge move." Shoto whisper yelled.

"Yeah, but I haven't made any huge impressions on anyone except maybe Ojiro!" Y/n whisper yelled back.

"Whatever! lets just continue."

"Right-"

The two quickly got past with ease as others tried to get past after them.

"Careful, I may have frozen it, but it's off balane." A loud creaking noise could be heard as the giant robot began to sway and then fall to the ground.

"I can control when my ice melts, and don't think I have and sort of sympathy for any of you." Y/n said loudly as she smirked. She waved without turning back and ran towards her next obstacle, the crashing sound of a big hunk of metal could be heard as she ran off.

(Y/n POV)

I wasn't as fast as my brother, so he pulled ahead with ease sadly.

The next obstacle was a sort of.. cliff?

It was like there were pillars that came from the bottom of a wide and high cliff, connected by rope.

Kinda like a video game or something.

I looked over the edge, you can't see the bottom, it gets too dark.

The rope looks thick, and seems to be brand new, no frays or anything, so it should be able to hold up a human or 2.