💙Chapter 17💙

(Season three, start!)

(Y/n POV)

The training camp is now here.

We were standing in front of the bus, Aizawa explaining what it will be like. I stood next to Sho like usual as some people were loading our suitcases onto the bus when Uraraka and some others were dancing around in excitement, when we were rudely interrupted by someone I genuinely can't stand. 

"I HEARD SOME OF 1A WERE TAKING EXTRA COURSES! DOES THAT MEAN SOME OF YOU ACTUALLY FAILED THE EXAM?! THAT MUST BE SO EMMBARRASING.."  I blocked none other than Neito Monoma from class 1B out of my brain.

He needs to shut up forever sometimes.

Thankfully, Kendo knocked him out and dragged him away while giving us an apology. 

Our bus arrived and I sat with Shoto. I leaned against the window as Aizawa said our first stop will be in about an hour so I tried to relax, but everyone's really loud. 

~A while later~

We finally stopped and got of the bus as a break of sorts. I stretched my relaxed muscles and saw the great view over a large forest.

Everyone had hopped off the bus and I saw that 1B wasn't here yet. I saw a car parked next to the bus and two ladies emerged from the car. 

"Heya eraser!"

"Long time no see."

Two girls in pink and blue cat costumes made their entrance, a small boy next to them looking extremely unamused.

"The wild, wild, pussycats!"

I looked at them unamused as well, I don't know how to feel about this..

"These are the pros you'll be working with." Aizawa explained.

"They're a 4 person pro hero team who specialize in-" Midoriya began rambling until he got hit in the face when he mentioned age.

"We own this whole stretch of land out here, almost as far as you can see! The summer camp you're staying at is at the base of the mountain, right over about there." The catgirl in red explained.

"That's pretty far"

"so why did we stop all the way out here?" Uraraka asked. I think I know why, but I'm seriously hoping that I'm wrong.

"I think we both know the answer to that."

"Huh? No way, that can't be the case."

"Why don't we..hop back on the bus now?"

"Yep! Good idea."

We all began to creep back to the bus, sweat trailing down most of out foreheads, even Shoto began to silently walk back.

"The current time is 9:30am, if you're fast about it, you might make it there before noon" Oh no.

"SAVE YOURSELVES!"

We all sprinted toward the bus, not one of us wanting to put up with this bullshit.

"Kitties who don't make it by 12:30 won't get any lunch~"

"You guys should've already guessed it."

The blue one jumped in front of us, her gloved hand pressed to the ground below us.

"The training camp has already begun."

All of a sudden, the ground below us turned into a earthy wave, throwing us all over the side of the cliff, and into the forest below.