💙Chapter 8💙

(Dekusquad or Bakusquad? Personally, I love the Bakusquad better)

Your POV:
"This is real. Those are actual villains!"

Everyone stared at Aizawa in shock.

I stared at the portal thing.

Why are they here?

"The only real heroes I see are Eraserhead and 13, perplexing, accordingly to the schedule retrieved from UA, Allmight should be here as well" I managed to hear what the portal said.

"So you scumbags used the press as a distraction to infiltrate UA and get the file on campus?" Aizawa said through gritted teeth.

A guy with hands all over his body started to mumble about something that I couldn't hear. But I did hear something, which left me shocked.

"Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play"

My eyes widened, and Aizawas scarf started defying gravity.

13 stood protectively in front of us as the class stood in shock, and fear. We, aspiring heroes stared at the villains by the fountain, and pure evil stared back.

"R-real villains? No way. How could so many get into a UA facility this secure?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, 13, why aren't the alarms going off?" Yaoyarozu asked the pro

"Good question, I'm not sure."

That was enough to make me gulp and grip Shoto's sleeve.

"Is the entire campus under attack?"
Sho started

"Or is this their only target?" I finished

"Either way, if the alarm censors aren't being triggered,"

"One of these villains probably has a quirk that's masking their presence here."

We said, twin telepathy, am I right?

"They carefully choose this isolated facility at a time when a class was being taught" I said

"Their fools for trespassing here, but they thought this out." Shoto finished.

"Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective behind, but what is it?" I said as Sho said the last part with me.

Everyone looked scared and shocked at what me and Sho had just said.

"13! Get them out of here, and alert the main campus, actually, if they've got the ability to block our censors, then they're might be jamming our regular communication as well, Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school." Aizawa ordered.

"Yes sir"

"What are you gonna do?! You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of them, even if you can nullify their quirks, you're fighting style isn't suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one on one fights, that's not gonna help with a group." Midoriya  said, clearly worried for his teacher.

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick."

Midoriya gasped slightly at this.

"I'll leave it to you, 13,"

They nodded as Aizawa jumped down the stairs to the fountain area, ready to fight.

The villains prepared to fight him, mumbling plans I guess.

We watched Aizawa stare at them, erasing their quirks temporarily. He grabbed them with his scarf and brought them to smash their heads against the ground.