💙Chapter 27💙

!Creepy Weirdo warning in this chapter, read carefully and please stay safe!

(Y/n POV)

After a week of school work, Aizawa Sensei tells us Friday that we can't go to work studies. Well, we can't go just anywhere. We must pick out a place that has a good reputation, to make sure we're safe. After class, Aizawa Sensei pulled me aside.

"Todoroki, out of everyone here you and Bakugo are the two people that the board were most worried about. Since Bakugo can't go to work studies but you can, I've been told to talk to you." He starts. Of course. The media might go haywire if a student who was kidnapped by the League was a part of a program this dangerous.

"Since you were kidnapped, it's advised that you don't go on a work study at all." I freeze. What about Touya's plan? 

"But after fighting tooth and nail, I've found a compromise." He says.

"If an agency reaches out to us that has a good rep and is deemed safe enough, then we can let you go." I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank the stars." 

"So, if you want to go for a work study with Endeavour-"

"NO. Um... no." I shake my head aggressively. Aizawa gives me a weird look, but nods in understanding.

"I don't need to know why, but I'll respect your choice. In fact, Endeavour had reached out to me, so I'll go ahead and just give him your answer. Now go to lunch." He walks off towards the staff room. Endeavour reached out about it already? Even though Sho can't? What is up with that.

(the next day, Saturday night)

I'm on a couch in the dorms, congratulating Midoriya who had already found a place for a work study.

"Sir Nighteye huh? He's a scary looking guy." I say, some people around me nod.

"But either way that's amazing! I've already tried my agency from the internship, but they can't take any of us." 

"Same here, the teachers definitely aren't making it easy for us."

"But it's understandable! If one of us were to get in trouble..."

"The pro's would have to face a lot of scrutiny." Aizawa Sensei had walked through the door to our dorm common area, finishing Ojiro's sentence.

"Ah, hey Aizawa Sensei!" Kaminari waves to our sleepy teacher.

"Only real pros who can handle the risk can get involved and take students. Tokoyami, Todoroki, looks like you guys have offers from one of them." I point to myself from the couch and Aizawa nods. This is it.

"Hawks has invited you both to work with him in Kyushu." 

Hearing the words said out loud really puts it into perspective how real this is. I'm going to work with Hawks for secret villain stuff. I didn't think Tokoyami would be invited as well though.

"Whoa no way! He's one of the top three heroes!"

"That's amazing you two!"

"Well then you two, what do you say?" I nod very quickly. "Of course I accept." I say. Tokoyami faces Aizawa. "I respectfully accept."

"Alright then. I'll get the necessary paperwork, you two just let me know when you're expected to be in Kyushu and I'll sign off on your absences."

The nerves in my gut are on fire, I can't believe this is happening, and that I'm even allowed.

"N/n, good job." Sho walks up to and ruffles my hair, deadpanned.

"Thank you, I can't wait." I gently push his hand off of my head, fixing my hair and giving him a smile.