💙Chapter 9💙

(Tee hee)

Your POV:
"Huh, looks like our game is gonna gonna continue"

Everyone looked at the top of the staircase, where the symbol of peace himself was standing, a scowl covering his face

"This is no time to talk, let's just take him o- agh!"

One small time villain that was surprisingly still standing was punched by Allmight, along with his other friends. He then picked up Aizawa, who had fallen unconscious due to the torture he had received from that disgusting bird thingy.

"I'm sorry, Aizawa"

My mind barely processed what had just happened in less than a second, All might really is amazing.

The hand villain, bird thing, and the warp gate who I'm sure was called 'Kurogiri' stood and stared at the number one hero.

All might sent a glance in our direction, and in a flash had scooped up all four of  us in his arm, and knocked away the villains infront if us, his other arm holding a beaten Aizawa.

"Huh? Woah.." Mineta had probably barely processed what happened until a few seconds after he was set down by All might.

"So fast" I commented wide-eyed.

"You guys take Aizawa, and get to the entrance, I'll deal with these villains."

"Y-yes sir!"

"Ribbit!"

"Of course sir! Thank you for saving us!" I bowed slightly.

"You saved us All might..."

"NO NO NO! THIS WASNT THE PLAN!"
A certain agitated hand clad villain spoke up.

"A true hero, relying on violence to solve problems."

"All might! I used One fo- I hit that villain and I didn't break my arm, but it didn't hurt him, He's way too strong!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"He's not wrong, that bird thing isn't affected by my ice either" I looked up at All might, worry strewn across my face.

"Young Midoriya, Young Todoroki," His hand swung around so that we were facing his palm, "I've got this!" All might turned to face us, ready for the tough battle to come.

Midoriya looked dowm shyly, and then started to walk awayfrom All might, the rest of us trailing behind him, taking Aizawa-sensei with us. 

(3rd person POV)

"Tch" All might turned back towards the villains, and charged at them.

"CAROLINA SMAAASH"

The bird villain protectively stood in front of hand man, taking the hit, even though it didn't leave so much as a scratch.

It tried to grab All might but he quickly stepped back,

"I guess Midoriya was correct.... It really doesn't affect you!"

All might landed a punch on the Nomu, it barely being affected again, but it still stumbled backwards a bit. 

"Then lets try this!" All might threw two punches at its face and it let out an ugly screech, then tried to grab All might again.

"I guess it doesn't matter where I punch you does it!"

Shigaraki then began explaining the only way to kill it, and laughed creepily at the thought.

"You've finally met your match!"

"Tch, now I know how to kill him! I appreciate it." All might grabbed the villain from behind and slammed him onto the ground, lots of dust spiraling up into the air.