💙Chapter 11💙

(Y'all we starting season 2 sheeesh)

(Y/n POV)

3..2..1

START!

The UA sports festival...

HAS COMMENCED!

How this all started, I can explain.

(a few weeks ago or sum idk)

It was all over the news channels, our school  was attacked by villains, it was naturally the talk of the class too. I didn't need to talk about what happened, it happened and that's that.

I was sitting in my seat, ready for the day to start, Sho next to me, basically sleeping.

I could just about fall asleep too, the day before I was at the graveyard telling Touya everything, although I went by myself.

I was there so long, the rest of my siblings had to go out to look for me because they thought I went missing. Natsu found me asleep with a jacket wrapped around me or something.

But now we're back in class, and I honestly hope Aizawa sensei is ok.. he's the only one who can shut everyone up.

Just as I was thinking Iida came in, and soon after Aizawa did, his face wrapped up in bandages, and both of his arms had casts.

"Aizawa sensei what are you doing here?!"

Many made comments about his appearance, Iida even said he looked "ok"

"My wellbeing isn't important, what is is that your fight isn't over." He said, his voice slightly muffled through the bandages.

"The UA sports festival... is about to start."

And, although the class had concerns, the sports festival did start.

Over the time we had to prepare for the sports festival, our 'father' told us that he would be watching, which obviously sent me into a state of panic.

He was gonna be watching! If I don't do well then who knows what'll happen!

In all honesty though, I had slowly began gaining more confidence, and I honestly wanted to lose just to spite him.

But I'm not an idiot! I'll be screwed if I do that.

So me and Sho trained together. He taught me simple workouts and quirk practices and as the days went by the training got harder, until we both felt ready for the sports festival.

But one day..

"Uuuuhhhh..."

"HUH?!"

"WHY ARE YOU ALL CROWDED AROUND OUR DOOR!!"

I looked out the door to see a bunch of students crowding around, making it barely possible to walk out.

"I just want food.." I mumbled. Shoto, who was standing next to me gave me a small nod.

"They're scouting out the competition." Bakugo said in a tough tone.

"we're the class that survived a real life villain attack." He walked right up to them.

"Now move it extras."

I got chills when he said that, he really is the definition of aggressive.

"So this is class 1-A, I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass."

I was immediately intrigued by this new deep, sexy voice that was insulting Bakugo of all people

Bakugo!!

So I watched as a purple haired boy made his way through the crowd, his hand on the back of his neck, his eyes telling me everything about his sleep schedule and how messed up it is.

"So is everyone in the hero course delusional or is it just you?" He spoke, his eyes planted on the now agitated Pomeranian. Everyone behind Bakugo immediately started panicking and praying for the poor mans life.

"How sad to come here just to find a bunch of egomaniacs. I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here I.." He talked about how he never got in because of his quirk yadayada I do not care I just hungry.

I was intrigued but now I'm just hungry, Sho probably is too. I sighed and leaned against my twin.

More people started yelling and Bakugo just outright left the room ignoring everyone. What a king honestly

"Hey dude you can't just leave say something!! Its your fault they're all hating on us Bakugo!"

"It doesn't matter, the only thing thats important is that I beat them." He walked out.

And again, more chills ran down my spine. 

"Shall we?" Shoto looked at me.

"Yep, I'm sick of this." We walked out of the room together, I couldn't care less if these people were gonna be after us in the sports festival, like Bakugo said they're basically nothing. If they didn't get into the hero course then it's not a big deal.

Class b however... they're probably the real competition here. 

But meh.

Me and Shoto just continued training, I even trained by myself sometimes.

And boom here we are, the sports festival.

Before we started, shit went down, the unexpected happened and Shoto challenged Midoriya, despite the talk I had with him the night before about it.

And Bakugo made an interesting opening speech, I couldn't care less about it, but everyone else seemed riled up about it.

And here I am, the first game a race, I'm beside Shoto like always, as the countdown started.

Father was watching, Mum was watching, Natsuo and Fuyumi too, and I'd like to think Touya's watching too.

Bring it on, Sports festival.

(??? POV)

I'm watching Y/n, oh yes I am.

"Kick ass out there, both of you."

_________________________________________

Yayayay another chapter he he

So um- after this arc is over I won't be doing the stain one, because I find it really irrelevant in terms of Y/n's story so I might just skip it, sorry.

Also if I don't this book will stretch out and get unnecessarily long so yeah-

Thanky thankyyyyy
~Author-chan!

(940 words)