💙Chapter 4💙

(We love how much Shoto hates Endeavour)

12/08/21 - editing, this is last one.

Your POV:
I slide the door open to our 'wonderful' home as Shoto slipped his shoes off. He waited for me to take mine off and we headed to the kitchen where Fuyu was waiting for us.

"There you guys are!" She exclaimed with a hand over her chest. "Where were you guys?" She asked. "Just visiting... Someone" I replied.

"Oh. OK." I think she knows where we went. "Anyways, how was you-"

"SHOTOOOOOO"

Oh gooood nooooo.

"How was your first day?" Endeavour said with a huge smile.

"Could be better" Shoto replied.
I half hid behind my twin brother as Endeavour looked at him. "OK I didn't  really care, let's get you back to training!" He said hardly grabbing Shotos wrist and dragging him away from me Fuyu.

"Gee, anyways how your first day, (Y/n)?" Fuyumi asked. "Like Shoto said, could be better" I replied with a small smile. "Okay then, well, come have something to eat, and save some for Sho, please." Fuyumi put a plate of (f/s) on the dining table.

"No promises!" I said starting to eat away.

"(Y/NNNNN)!" I heard my dads deafening scream echo throughout the house.

Great.

I shakily got up and began to walk out when Fuyu grabbed my hand. "Please, be careful y/n."

"I-I'll be o-okay" I said with a shaky smile. I got out of her grip and walked to the training room.

And there he was.

He looked at me with a face that was the meaning of anger. I gulped. "Come here you brat" he spat angrily I shakily walked over and his hand made contact with my cheek.

"11TH?!, MY DAUGHTER SHOULD AT LEAST BE IN THE TOP 5!" he yelled at me.

He kicked my feet so I fell to floor. He then proceeded to beat me and even used his quirk on me again. His hand grabbed my wrists and pulled me up. "That should teach you to actually go all out, useless." He said through gritted teeth, his quirk activating as he held my wrists in the air, I screamed and tried to get out of his strong grip, my wrists burning.

He finally let go and I fell to the floor and looked at my wrists. The burns were as bad as all the other ones I had received over the years. He then storms out the room, slamming the door behind him.

I curled up into a ball and cried softly for awhile, or at least until the door opened again to see a horrified Shoto.

"(Y/n).." He said as he looked at me. My wrists still burned and so did every other injury.

Shoto walked over to me and knelt down beside me inspecting my injuries. His fingers delicately traced the burns on my wrists as I winced.

He helped me up, but as soon as I got to my feet, I fell over again due to the pain searing through my body, you'd think I'd get used to it but it hurts every time.

Sho bent down again and picked me up bridal style, saving me from extra pain.

I began to cry again. I'm so lucky to have a twin brother like Sho, and a sister like Fuyu, and a older brother like Natsu.

I buried my face in his chest as I let a few more sobs. There was one more sibling that I was extremely lucky to have Touya. I miss him more every day.

Shoto lay me down on the couch gently as Fuyumi rushed over in tears. "Not again" she whispered shakily.