💙Chapter 14💙

(This- this makes me happy, also, y'all in for a really long chapter)

(Y/n POV)

"FOR EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T MAKE THE FINALS, WE'VE GOT SOME SUPER EXCITING SIDE GAMES FOR EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE IN! WE'VE EVEN BROUGHT IN CHEERLEADERS FROM AMERICA!" Present MIc's voice was overly annoying as always, his voice echoed throughout the arena.

Me and Sho paid no attention to the side games what-so-ever and just sat together, kinda just vibing.

We both managed to get some lunch in and Shoto even got me a Ramune drink. I was downing it as we speak while we listened to how the finals were gonna work, Shoto struggling not to laugh at me chugging the fizzy drink.

"So, how do you think the finals will turnout?" Shoto asked from next to me.

"Not sure really, depends on who goes up against who really." I said. "But I would say either you, Bakugo, or Tokoyami would win just because of the sheer power of your guys' quirks."

"What about Midoriya?"

"Unless he wants to permanently damage his body with his quirk then it's a no." I said, trying to get the little glass ball out of the bottle. Shoto sat back, thinking I guess.

"I don't think you can get that thing out Y/n."

"Let a girl try, meanie."

~T i m e  S k i p~

Midnight was asking everyone to draw lots for the finals so that matches would be decided, when Ojiro and a guy from 1-B withdrew from the battle, what a shock. Saying stuff about their pride and morals and stuff. I sighed and turned my head only to see the other girls in cheer outfits. 

"Oh! You didn't get one? Lucky." Jirou looked over at me. "Mineta and Kaminari tricked us." 

I 'oohed' silently before sending a glare their way, Mineta saw and immediately started shaking.

(Mineta POV)

I flinched as I saw Y/n glare at me, I'm pretty sure my soul was ready to leave my body as soon as she turned her head.

Good thing I didn't force her to wear one, after how she threatened me in the cavalry battle I don't think I'm ever trying anything with her, I warned Kami too.

(Y/n POV)

After 2 1-B kids replaced Ojiro and the other guy, lots were drawn and matches were announced. I looked for Shoto's name immediately and saw him paired with Sero. My mind went back to the security breach and how Sero helped me and stuff. I smiled faintly.

"You and Sero huh?" I looked at Sho. "That'll be a piece of cake I guess huh.." Shoto nodded. 

"And if me and Midoriya both beat our first opponents, then we both fight each other next." He said, the determination written all over his face.

I smiled, it's weird to see him so serious when I mostly get the Sho at home, who's more carefree and joking even.

"I'll be cheering you on the whole way."

~lolus another time skip~

The first match was over soon enough, and the second match was going to start soon. I sat with my classmates, keeping my distance really, I sat by myself on the far left of the front row seats where our class was sitting.

I watched Shoto and Sero walk up onto the dirt battleground as Present Mic introduced the two.

I couldn't help but notice the angry look on Shoto's face, this is gonna be a nightmare isn't it.