💙Chapter 26💙

(:3)

(Y/n POV)

When I woke up, Shoto was lying next to me, my alarm was going off. I shut it off and checked the time on my phone, 6.30. Last night came rushing back to me, I felt like I could be sick. I get into my bathroom and check my face and limbs. 

One time, I remember, I had such a bad scratch mark on my face that Fuyumi made me stay home for 2 days to make sure it healed right. I started in the mirror, and saw the faint red lines down my cheeks, nothing you could see unless you were looking for them. My arms and legs weren't so lucky. My forearm had a massive scratch from my wrist to my elbow, and I saw the dried blood patches. I carefully traced it, little pricks of pain being shot up my arm at certain point. My thigh had some really deep nail marks, leaving little dents all over.

I wash up, groaning and burying my face in my hands. "N/n?" I heard a sleepy Shoto stir awake.

"Ah, Sho." I walk out of the bathroom to greet him. "Thank you for staying with me." I say.

"It's nothing. You know I always do." He gives me a small smile. I walk over and give him a hug, my head in his shoulder as he fiddled with my bed head hair.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled. "I shouldn't have ignored you for so long. I've had a lot on my mind, and I've made things awkward, and yet you still helped me." I feel awful, truthfully. Maybe Touya is wrong. He did protect me last night. He was there for me and didn't leave my side. 

"N/n, I'll always be there to protect you, we're twins." I leave the hug. "We should get ready, Sho, we're back to normal classes today." He nods, leaving my dorm to start his own morning routine.

(downstairs)

When I make my way downstairs to the kitchen, only to see a very funny surprise. 

Katsuki and Midoriya are both down here, vacuuming the floors. Katsuki looks up at me as I keep my stare on him as I walk into the kitchen to get myself a coffee.

"I have to ask-"

"We had a stupid fight ok, Aizawa Sensei has us on house arrest." Katsuki mumbles angrily.

"You guys had a fight? Damn, I guess it was about time really"

"The fuck does that mean Boilingcold."

"I mean the constant death threats, glares, bully behaviour in general."

He scoffs at me and continues vacuuming. So if he's on house arrest...

"Katsuki?" He looks up at me. "What."

"Surely you be a good kid and make me a coffee." I'm sure I have the most evil look on my face, Katsuki glares at me, and I hear Midoriya stop vacuuming in shock.

"...what." I see his eye twitch, I blink at him as innocently as I can.

"Well if you guys are stuck doing chores, surely making me a coffee falls under that." 

Midoriya jumps in, "Y/n, I can make it, that's ok with me I-"

"No no no, I'm sure Katsuki would love to help me out." I stare at the ashy blonde who looks like he's gonna burst a blood vessel. He grits his teeth, and gives me his answer.

"Fine." I can hear the annoyance in his voice as he switched the vacuum cleaner off and angry stomps his way into the kitchen area. He lets the kettle boil and drags out the instant coffee. "2 sugars please and thank youuu." I sit at the dining table, actually surprised he went ahead with it, even if he's grumbling.

After a bit, he puts the mug of coffee down in front of me and walks back to his vacuum cleaner. I snicker a little. I take a sip and fuck, this is a good ass coffee. "What a great house wife you'd be, Katsuki." I kind of realize what I've said a little too late when I cover my mouth in pure embarrassment. "Shut the fuck up and die." He retorts.