💙Oneshot💙

(fluffy times! (I can't wait to unload the angst building up in my little brain))

(Y/n POV)

It's late afternoon after school, and Mina is in my room helping me get ready to go out to a carnival she's invited me to.

"Wait so, remind me who's there again?" I ask as she's rummaging through my closet, throwing any clothes she deems cute enough onto my bed.

"Umm Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Bakugo, and yours truly!" She sticks her head back out of the closet, looking at the assortment of clothes she's found, nodding in approval at her choice.

"Katsuki? How on Earth did you manage that?" I ask.

"He only agreed to come under one condition, I invite you!" She chuckles. "Everyone was fine with it, and you've agreed so here we are."

I feel my cheeks go warm, Katsuki wanted me there? In fact, the only reasons he's going is because I said yes. God that's embarrassingly adorable.

"Oh! I don't think I was supposed to mention that, don't tell him I told you kay?" 

"Y-Yeah sure, whatever."

"Great, now go put this on! You'll look great I swear." She shoves the outfit into my hands, and I go into my bathroom to change.

(pick a fit! or use your imagination! I don't mind!)

(don't judge what Pinterest has thrown at me btw my entire feed was very emo, I had to scavenge for these)

After changing, I looked at myself in the mirror. I hadn't even really looked at half the clothes Fuyumi bought me, I didn't even realize I had some of this stuff. I walked out and Mina did a little squeal and twirl.

"I knew it would look good! I'm a genius. Now, we should get going." I nod, grabbing my bag and heading out of my dorm, trailing after Mina.

"Come on come on! They're outside waiting." We head out of the dorms. The sun is slowing starting to sink behind the trees along the horizon, and I see the rest of our little group waiting for us.

"Jesus took you-" Katsuki starts. He looks at me, and stops mid sentence.

"...Is the outfit nice?" I question, starting to feel a bit nervous.

"It's alright." I light up, in the language of Katsuki, that means I look good.

"Yeah! I've never seen you dressed up in anything other than clothes to lounge around in, it's a nice change." Kaminari gives me a little thumbs up and a smile, and we head off.

We're all chatting on the train, it's just a few districts over and I'm bouncing with happiness.

"Someone's excited." Mina peaks over from the seat behind me, I nod.

"It's been ages since I've been out like this, I'm glad Aizawa said yes." I smile up at her. Sero is next to me. "I know right, since high school, I've barely had time to relax like this, even in the summer." He sighs.

We reach our stop and Mina and I practically run off towards our destination. "OI! SLOW DOWN WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER YOU TWO!" Kirishima shouts as he starts to run after us, the others following suit. 

When we reach the carnival, I'm already dazzled by the lights of the signs, rides, games, everything. There were so many colours and people. We head in and immediately we start shouting out what we wanna do first.