💙Chapter 10💙

(THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IM IN TEARS-)

(3rd person)

"Kurogiri...How could you let this brat get the best of you?" Shigaraki's voice was low, enough to frighten any normal citizen. 

"You've gotten us into a real jam here.." (HIS VOICE WAS SO HOT OML)

"Heh.." Y/n turned to face the voice.

"You got careless you damn villain, it wasn't that hard to figure you out." Bakugo began to explain how Kurogiri worked, he clearly wasn't as dumb as his anger issues.

Kurogiri was enraged and then tried to get up but Bakugo quickly stopped him,

"You try anything funny and I'll blow your ass up so hard they'll be piecing you back together for weeks!" Bakugo threatened the misty being.

"Ohh that doesn't sound very heroic" Kirishima said, with a bit of sweat running down his forehead. (I HAD TOO)

(Y/n POV)

The Hand man was mumbling to himself, still somewhat calm.

"Nomu"

The 'Nomu' let out a screech and began to sink through the portal, his half frozen body crumbling. Shoto and I gasped slightly as we watched it regain its composure.

Its eyes darted all over the place before landing on our group.

"How is that thing still moving?" Midoriya said, shaken up slightly

"No idea..." I replied, Shoto's been trained for years yet it barely affected this things mindset.

"Stay back everybody!" All might warned us.

The things Arm and leg started to... regenerate? But its quirk was..

"That isn't the only quirk it has, its also got super regeneration!"

All of us were ready, all our senses on fire.

The thing came for us at full speed

"He's fast!"

It was heading straight for Bakugou.

"Bakugou watc-" I called out but we were all blown away by the sheer force of the things punch.

The smoke cleared slightly and Midoriya began to call out for him.

"Kacchan!"

"Y/n, you ok?" Shoto had his eyes still on the enemy.

"Yep, I'm fine."

The thing was holding teleportation man, and somehow Bakugou was now next to us.

So what did the thing punch?

"Whoa! You dodged that thing?"

"No I didn't ya damn nerd!"

"Then how'd you get over here?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"You mean all might-"

We all turned to where the Nomu was and saw All Might a few feet away.

"All might no.." Midoriya said.

"These are kids... yet you didn't hold back!" All might said, enraged by him.

"He was threatening my companion.... plus these kids aren't exactly angels.."

The man went into a ramble about how none of us were innocent.