💙Chapter 5💙

(This picture is one of the only things on my will to live-)

Your POV:
I was sitting in the nurses office next to Shoto when it finally stopped. He was out of my mind, and, the hallucinating finally stopped.

"Ah, nice to see your looking better"
I looked over at the short elderly woman at her desk, also known as recovery girl.
"I healed the burns on your wrists, though I couldn't do anything about the rest"

"Thank you. I'm very grateful"

"Anytime deary, now I believe its time for your next class"

"Oh! OK, thank you again!"
I said standing up, bowing slightly.
Shoto was already waiting in the hall as I stepped out the door and side hugged him.

"Thanks for that"

"Not a problem"

We walked back to class 1-A and sat in our seats, waiting for the rest of the class to turn up.

As the rest of the class piled in, I got a few worried looks from Sero, Kirishima, and Kaminari.
I nodded to say that I was fine and they seemed to get the message, well Kaminari had to think for a bit I think.

As the last people came we heard a loud, extremely recognizable voice as he opened the door.

"I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

Allmights voice boomed throughout the classroom

"Wow its really Allmight!"

"I can't believe he's teaching us!"

Was the sort of comments I heard from around the class.

"Now, being a hero has many needs, and one of those is looking good!"

IS HE TALKING ABOUT WHAT I THINK HES TALKING ABOUT!

"Now, after you got accepted, you were given a form to submit hero costumes! So go find yours in the corresponding number to your placement! Then meet at Ground Beta!"

HE IS TALKING WHAT I THINK HES TALKING ABOUT! C O S T U M E S!

I barely held it together as I walked to the shelves that popped out of the wall.
'21, 21, 21!' I picked up my suitcase and walked to the girls changing room behind the the others.

I could barely hold in my excitement as I opened it up and pulled out my outfit.

It was a jumpsuit woven with a special fabric that would keep me super warm, even though its thin and flexible enough to move freely in. It was black in cold enough environments, however if t gets too hot, I could overheat in something so warm, so it changes into the color white. It was sorta a turtle neck so at the neck it hung loosely.

I got changed, covering as much as I could, and walked to ground beta.
I looked at the others costumes. They all looked cool and were standing out, I felt so plain.

I managed to find Shoto in the crowd, he was basically unrecognizable with 'ice' covering his left side, making it look like he doesnt have any thing to do with fire, not that I'm against it. I get why he made his costume like that and if I were in his shoes, I probably would've done the same.

"They say the clothes make the pros, and you guys are the proof of that!"

We all walked into the light of the sun of ground beta as Allmight complemented us.