💙Chapter 21💙

(Guess who's back 🥳🥳)

(Y/n pov)

After everything that went down, I wasn't sure how to feel.

I'd been rescued by my classmates after being kidnapped,, by my own brother?

And then proceeded to watch out number 1 hero barely win in a fight against the strongest villain I had ever seen.

Everything felt blurry.

I was interviewed at the station

Blur

Fuyumi and Natsuo welcomed me home with lots of food and hugs, heck even endeavour left me alone

Blur

Mr Aizawa had visited about dorm arrangements with endeavour.

Blur

And now I'm back at school, in front of new dorms.

My mind traveled to so many different places, but we just had to stay in dorms, right?

So I'd be safe.. right?

I brought my stuff inside and found my dorm, ready to set up the inside.

Doing so, so many thoughts whizzed through my brain.

'The league... what do I do about that? The heroes will watch my every move. I'm so exhausted. I wonder if Touya feels better. I don't wanna go home on weekends-'

*knock knock*

Oh, someone's at the door.

My room looked decent. I had set up my cupboards with all my notes, Shoto said he was going to change his flooring, did he really?

My desk was setup with my laptop already charging on it.

Fuyumi insisted on taking me shopping for a few things to make my room look 'alive'

A few potted plants, LEDs, and a new duvet cover.

Very different to Sho's room I'm sure.

*knock knock knock*

Ah, right, the door.

I opened it to see my twin waiting patiently for me.

"Finally, you done?" He asked

"Yes. I finished awhile ago." I replied.

"Well, the class wants to hold a competition on the best decorated room, you joining?" Shoto said. It didn't sound too bad, it'd be a nice distraction from all the buzzing thoughts bumping around in my head.

"Sure, why not."

Sho looked almost happy, I have been cooping myself up in the house ever since I was rescued.

So maybe he's relieved I'm finally interacting with other humans.

We all migrated around the the dorms, and I was judging.

Midoriya had so much All Might merchandise, I was in awe at the dedication.

Kirishima had some weights, like HEAVY ones.

Iida had a million spare glasses, I swear I'm not exaggerating. Aoyama's room was so sparkly and shiny that I think I nearly went blind.

"Whoa... so bright.." I said covering my eyes. Shoto chuckled but he was shielding himself as well.

Ojiro and Shoji's rooms were simple and 'boring', I think they looked cozy.

We went through the rest of the male rooms, and I was right, Shoto did replace his flooring. By hand.