💙Chapter 6💙

(Oml- I seriously wanna see Horikoshei do that in da Manga doeee)

Your POV:
Everyone watched as the rounds went on, looking at each fight carefully, seeing which classmates to look out for, and what ones seem to be friendly.

No one really caught my eye, except, in the monitor room, Bakugou seemed annoyed at something, his fists were clenched together so tight I wouldn't be surprised if his knuckles were bone white under his gauntlets.

I think he saw me staring at some point, but I quickly snapped my head to the screens in front of everyone, watching our new classmates fight together. I'm not here to make friends, but I still wanna know somethings about my classmates.

Like quirk, weaknesses, skill, if I could destroy them in battle, if they're emo like my depressed ass.

What am I thinking.

Anyway, as soon as every battle was done we gathered by the exit to Ground beta, waiting for instructions from Allmight.

"That's a wrap! Super work, you really stepped up to the plate! And we didn't have any major injuries! Except for Midoriya." He said

"You should be proud! Excellent first day of training all around!"

I'm not sure, a boy who nearly got blown to pieces with a broken arm is not something we should be proud of, I'm pretty sure.

"Its nice to hear some encouraging word's after our homeroom class, Mr Aizawa was a bit of a buzz kill" The froggy girl said.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"IM HAPPY TO BRING SUCH STAGGERING POSITIVITY TO MY CLASS! Now that's all for now folks, I should check on young Midoriya's progress, watch how a hero exits like he has somewhere important to beee!" Allmight said as he ran off.

Everyone watched in awe as literally made us eat dust.

"Okay you guys, that is a hero!"

"Aw, I'll never be able to run that fast"

"Super awesome!"

Honestly, I have to agree, it was pretty cool if I'm being honest.

All of us then went to the changing rooms to get changed, and as I was there, I was getting praised by my other female class mates.

"Wow, your quirk is really cool!"

I heard Ashido behind me, I had my shirt on already, and was getting on my blazer and skirt.

"Yea, you froze that while building and melted it without even touching it!"

Hagakure was beside me, I let out an annoyed growl.

"Yeah but, I have a question" I felt frog girl tap my shoulder.

I turned around half annoyed at the attention.

"How come in the moniter room, it wasn't cold at all? If its ice then the room we were in that froze should have been below freezing" she stated.

"Yeah, I was wondering that myself, I'm Momo Yaoyarozu by the way" she introduced.

"My quirk is hot ice, I make ice that's hot, it also melts on my command."

I quickly explained as I finished changing.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'll head on back to class now."

I said coldly as I left the room, the other girls felt a shiver down their spines.
How could one girl be so cold?