💙Prolouge💙

(The picture is angsty I know)

Edited - 12/8/21 Just fixing spelling and stuff

(Y/n) POV

"Please stop you're hurting him!"

This day was when I experienced pain.
"Get out the way (Y/n)" Endeavour, the number 2 hero snarled.

"N-NO!" I screamed, standing protectively in front of my 5-year old twin brother, Shoto.

Endeavour growled as he raised his hand, his quirk activating.
"I said, GET OUT THE WAY YOU QUIRKLESS DISAPOINTMENT OF A CHILD!"

I screamed as His hand hit the right side of my stomach, leaving a painful burn at that spot, and flinging me away from my brother.

"Please s-stop!" I cried out weakly. Tears fell down my face as the side of my stomach screamed in pain. I curled into a ball and that's when it happened.

A miracle.

Ice covered the walls and ceiling, even the floor. I managed to look over at Shoto, to see if he had done it, when Endeavour touched the ice covered wall. "Its burning hot.." He said in surprise, that's when he realized that the supposed quirkless daughter he had, did in fact have a quirk.

I felt scared and confused as to what had just happened. That's when I realized I actually had a quirk. I'm not quirkless. I tried to sit up but hissed in pain at the burn in the side of my stomach when the door to the training room opened to reveal a very shocked big brother. Touya.

"(Y/n)!" He rushed over to me as soon as he saw the burn but when his foot hit the ice a burning pain shot through his foot and he jumped back confused. I watched as realization painted his face when he figured out I wasn't quirkless after all.

"No way... You're not quirkless..! (Y/n) you're not quirkless!"

He ran over to me ignoring the pain and gently picked me up, trying not to touch the burn. Shoto was still in pure shock that his twin sister had a quirk, when Endeavour spoke up.

"Its a damn useless ice quirk isn't it" I felt the sadness build up in me "h-huh?" I squeaked. "You heard me! You have a useless ice quirk, goddamit!" Endeavour growled.

I looked up at Touya, and boy, if looks could kill, that bastard of a father would have been obliterated. "(Y/n), let's go, he clearly doesn't want you here" Touya said surprisingly calmly.

"But Sho-"

"Let's GO" He said more harshly. "Ok..." I said quietly and I dug my head into his chest, slipping out of consciousness as he stormed out the room.

Third Person

"MOM!"

Touya shouted out. As soon as he left the training room he focused on (Y/n).

In all honesty, he was terrified for his little sister. The burn looked really bad and she was ice cold to the touch.

"MOM!" He screamed again. Touya looked down at his sister in his arms and saw she was unconscious.

'Damn it damn it!' He thought.

He gently lay Y/n down on the couch when Rei Todoroki came into the room. She looked at Touya in shock, wanting an explanation. Touya sighed.

"Dad he-" was all he managed to get out before tears fell down his face and onto the floor.

"She got her quirk though" he said after calming down a little. "Seriously!?" Rei said in shock.