💙Chapter 29💙

(Yippeee yippeee murder!)

(Y/n POV)

"I need you to kill him."

I knew that's what he'd ask me to do, I knew it. I guess I still wasn't ready for that reality though.

"A-Are you kidding?" I ask, recoiling at the thought of actually killing someone with my own two hands.

"Do I seem like I would be?" Touya replies, I can hear it in his voice, his excitement. "This is a part of the job, you know." He gets closer to me.

"I d-don't seem to remember signing up though, you're acting like I'm ready to become a villain, you should know I like staying at UA." I glance at him out of the corner of my eye.

"I know, you did say you wanted to though hmm? Even if you took it back, there's still something in you that wants to join the villains. Agree with our values maybe? Or is it me? Because I can guarantee you that you would be happier with our cause." He's right behind me now, his hands resting on my shoulders, then he spins me around to face him.

"I want to make a world where we- where you would never have to worry about heroes, about training, about him." His eyes are crazed, blue eyes boring into my own grey eyes, staring down my soul, like he's searching for what I want.

I'm searching too. Is he...right? I never wanted to be a hero. I was told I had to by my sorry excuse of a father. I live in fear of what he'll do me next, living in a constant state of wondering when the next punches fall.

Being in the UA dorms has granted me freedom from that, but eventually I'll be struck again. Living in a world where I'll never have to face him again? Living in a world where heroes aren't around? That sounds horrifying.

But at the same time, so enticing.

"...Killing him? Why?" I say, still not understanding why his life needed to be snuffed out.

"He was on our hit list as a potential rat. He's a horrible person y'know. Aside from your encounter with him in the alley, he has a wife and kids. He rolls in at 2am drunk off his shit, and hurts his family. I figured that's the perfect first victim for you." He says, he spins me around so I'm facing the terrified man again.

Touya leans into my ear, starting to sound slightly more impatient. "Just do it, and then that's the first step done. You've seen me kill before, in fact, you said I should. So just kill him, no one will miss him, I can guarantee that."

I swallow the fear lodged in my throat, and step closer to him. He whimpers and struggles against his restraints, snot running down his face and onto his shirt, tears making the cloth around his eyes soaked. I recognize some of the injuries I had given him littering his face and body.

"Just do it."

I raise my left hand, and an ice spike shoots up towards him.

But it misses. 

It rips through his gag and blindfold of cloth, slightly cutting and burning his face. He lets out this awful shriek.

"PLEASE GOD! HELP ME! AAAAAAAA FUCK!" He's still sobbing, and clawing against the ropes holding him down to the chair more desperately with the small glimmer of hope. I whirl around to where Touya's standing, and he didn't do anything. I study his face, and he looks as if he knows what he's doing.

Next thing, a loud rip rings through the warehouse. The man's legs and arms had inflated, like before, which means he had the energy to use his quirk. His limbs tore through his restraints and he looks at me with crazed, terrified eyes, and charges at me.