💙Chapter 18💙

(Toga and Dabi having that sibling relationship)

(Y/n POV)

"Everyone!" I heard Mandalay's voice go through my head. So that's how her quirk works, it's weird..

"Two villains attacked us, it's possible there may be more, return to camp immediately!" I would be doing that, but there are probably villains everywhere, if two attacked Mandalay, then there's the one creating the gas and the one who set the forest on fire, that's already four..

I was hiding in behind some bushes when someone approached me. They tapped my shoulder and I turned to see Momo and someone from 1B, carrying some people, I saw Aoyama behind them shaking.

"Y/n, take this." Momo handed me what looked like a gas mask, and put one on Jirou's unconcious form. 

"Thanks."

"Have you run into any villains yet?" She asked me.

"No, I covered my mouth and ran with Jirou as soon as I saw the gas, but she couldn't cover her mouth in time, you?" 

She shook her head no, "I haven't seen anyone other than these two, I need you and Aoyama to watch over Jirou, and stay away from the gas, try to make it to camp if you can." I nodded at her request as me and Aoyama stayed close.

I hope Shoto's ok...

(Shoto POV)

I was carrying a 1B student, walking down the path we were taking back to camp, when a creepy person was in front of us, a villain.

What was most concerning, was the severed hand that they were leaning over.

I froze up, and all of a sudden a thought entered my mind..

Is Y/n safe? What if a villain got her? I smelt smoke earlier, I know she's still not comfortable around fire.

"If you're worrying about boilingcold don't worry, she's smart and a quick thinker, just focus on this creep in front of us!" Bakugo said, I nodded, I have to trust that my twin is alright.

(Midoriya POV)

"Do you know where a kid named Bakugo is?"

the villain in front of me is after Kacchan!

"Oh yeah, and bacon bits was after someone...Todoroki was it? One of Endeavors children."

One of the Todoroki's too? and who's bacon bits? He didn't say which one of the twins they were after.. I need to tell Mandalay...

(Y/n POV)

Voices..

I could hear some. They were further down, I need to see if I can get any info off of them..

"Aoyama." I whispered to the shaky boy next to me.

"Y-yes mon ami?" 

"I need you to stay here, I need to investigate something"

"But w-what? its dangerous." He reached out to me as I began to move in a crouching position.

"I hear people, villains maybe, I could get information out of them if I eavesdrop on them." I said, I saw him nod. "Please get back here fast though, mon ami." I nodded and headed toward the voices, flames all around still.

"Who was that kid you were after? I still don't see the point." I saw two villains, one in a grey and black suit, and one with burns all over his body, I ducked down behind a tree and some bushes, out of sight.