💙Chapter 15💙

(MORE TOUYA FAN ART HEHE)

~Flashback~

(Y/n POV)

"Touya?" I peeked into his room, he was lying in his bed, staring at the ceiling looking very lost in his own thoughts, until I interrupted that.

"Hmm? What's up N/n?" He sat up and looked at me as I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Something weird happened, I was gonna talk to Sho but he's with dad.." I said, jumping onto Touya's bed.

"Don't call him that, he doesn't deserve it, and what happened?" We sat cross legged facing each other as I took a deep breath and held out my right hand, he looked at it confused, when a small flame appeared on it.

"Huh..?" Touya looked at me strangely as I gave him a slightly scared look back. Touya ran his fingers just above the tip of the flame, and he felt the immense cold of it.

"Geez! That's not hot at all." He exclaimed and I nodded quickly. "It's kinda like how my ice is very hot." I said and my brother hummed in agreement.

"I don't want da- I mean, him to train me like he does with Shoto, he already hurts me.." I mumbled, tears forming in the corners of my eyes, I was such a sensitive child.

Touya sighed, reaching over and giving my shoulder a pat. "Why don't we keep this a secret for now? We'll tell Sho later, and I can help you out with it!" He said to me, I gave a nod.

That night, I managed to ask Sho to me meet with me and he agreed. We met in my room and I showed him the other half of my quirk, he frowned.

"I don't want him to train you too...he hurts you enough! You don't deserve it N/n!" He gave me a hug and I told him the plan. He agreed to keep it a secret.

Over the short time between me discovering the second half to my quirk and Touya leaving, he helped as much as he could. He taught me how to keep it under control, and what to do if it does go out of control. 

And for nearly a decade, I've managed to keep it a secret. I'm not even sure if he would train me if he knew anyway, and now Shoto's asking me to use it?

~Present time~

"Can you use your fire too?" He asked, I stared back at him, slightly shocked.

"Huh?"

"I know you heard me."

I looked down at my right hand, letting a small flame ignite in it. Shoto stared down at it and I saw him smile a small smile.

"Is that a yes?" He looked at my face again.

"I guess so huh." I looked back at him when  I realized something.

"How are we supposed to tell him about this?" I was referring to my father, and Sho simply replied, "We'll just tell him." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"You do realize that this is the person whos been abusing me resulting in me having heavy trauma...right?" I said. "Yes, I am well aware of that, but I will be right next to you, so if he tries anything I'll threaten to expose him." Shoto said, "Midoriya already knows, I feel like I can tell anyone at this point."

I chuckled and nodded. "Lets do it after you win the festival then."

"Of course." We then proceeded to head back to the stands.

As we were walking Shoto said, "I'm still not sure if I want to continue using it though.. moms words have just been re playing in my mind and I don't know what to do."