💙Chapter 25💙

(meow)

(Y/n POV)

"Great, now 100 people have passed, so I want you look at the screen up here if you will." I direct my attention to the big TV screen, and see the arena area we were just in. Suddenly, we all hear an explosion as buildings collapse, mountains crumble, and overall shit does not look good. I'm even more shocked to see elderly people and literal children shown walking around, injured.

We are explained what our next and last test is, which is a rescue mission. All the people are just actors, and they will need rescuing and help from the disaster that has happened. I draw in a deep breath. I haven't had this kind of training before, at least nothing this realistic. I'm sure if I use my best nice face and stick to what we've been taught, it'll be alright.

I look up at the screen, the disaster site looks a lot like Kamino ward. I suppose it's necessary, it was a massive tragedy. I sighed and lay back in a chair, nervously waiting to start when I hear Sero muttering with Kaminari and that grape boy.

"I swear, she was butt naked with Midoriya!" Ah, they were talking about that Shiketsu girl, right? Next thing I know, they're bombarding the poor kid as he tries to explain himself. They look over at her who gives him a small wave and a smile, and the little pervert freaks out even more.

I stare at her, she notices and quickly pulls out a piece of paper, scribbling something down. I look away and get back to zoning out when she taps me on the shoulder. She leans into my ear, her voice barely above a whisper.

"You're that girl Dabi told me about, right? Ah, I'm glad I got to see you."

I'm frozen. I give a small nod and I hear her giggle. She leans back and steps away from, giving me another little wink. I'm still frozen in place. When she was talking, I was afraid to breathe. She was that crazy highschooler, oh goddammit Touya.

She points subtly to my pocket and walks back to her classmates, well not really her classmates huh. I turn to see Midoriya, Kaminari, and Mineta staring at me in total disbelief. I give them a small nervous shrug and check my pocket. I pull out a small piece of paper, and read what she's written down. 

'We should stay in touch if we're gonna work together in the future~ <3' Her number is scribbled down underneath. I quickly fold the paper up and stuff it back in my pocket, hoping it stays secure. Even if it does fall out, I'm not sure why I'd care, I mean, she was super weird and creepy when she literally kidnapped me, and, that isn't even really what she looks like, she's disguised! So I'm not attracted to her or anything, if anything I'm attracted to the girl who she's disguised as. Right? 

I shake my head aggressively and slap my cheeks. 'Pull yourself together, focus.' I'm drawn back to reality by a voice over the speakers. The test is starting now, huh.

"A large scale terrorist attack has taken place. There are a lot of casualties and injured civilians due to collapsed buildings." So that's the whole story, and we're about to start. I get up and prepare myself to head out, and of course this building we're in has to unfold as well.

"There has been a delay in the rescue team, therefore all by standing heroes are needed to lend a hand in helping with rescue efforts. You should save as many lives as you can." I immediately stand with my class, next to Jirou and Tsu.

"We should stick together again, and work with our quirks to make sure this goes smoothly." I say to them, they nod. 

"Well, start!"

The air horn sounds and people are rushing out. I stay with the people I know and we head towards the collapsed urban area. "We need to work together and make sure we prioritize the civilian lives!"