💙Chapter 1💙

(The crack head energy from the photo thooo)

12/08/21 - ✨editing✨

Ten years later (you're 15)

(Y/n) POV

I was taking notes on a new ocean documentary that I had found when Endeavour rudely interrupted by slamming the door open.

"Yes father?" I said rudely. "Don't talk to me like that, it's rude." he said gritting his teeth. I flinched at his tone a little and then asked, "fine. What is it that you need then?"

"You're going to UA with Shoto, that's final." He stated.

"WHAT?!" I shouted jumping out of my bed.

"You heard me, now you better destroy at least fifty of those stupid robots at the entrance exam or else, just look at all this useless paper that can burn." I looked at the cabinet in my room that held all the notes I'd taken about the ocean after Touya left.

All I could think about was a huge bonfire with my notebooks being the cause. I gulped. "F-fine" I said.

"Good, the entrance exam starts in a few weeks, you better not be slacking or you know what happens." And with that he left the room.

After what had happened on Sekoto hill, investigators had only found one part of him that survived, his jawbone, his flames had turned everything else to ashes.

I knew that he would've wanted me to chase my dream, so I did. Each ocean documentary I came across, I took notes on and I used to go to a public pool to practice free diving as well, which was useful.

And now all my work could be burnt to a crisp if I didn't become a hero. I got up and went to Shotos room. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Hey Sho, could you... Train me for the entrance exam for UA?" I asked. "Why? I thought you didn't want to be one?" He replied.

"Dads forcing me, I don't have a choice." "Oh OK, sure I'll train you" after the incident in the kitchen, Shoto became a lot colder and more monotone. It was like he locked all his emotions away to focus on his revenge against our 'dad'.

I say that like I'm not the same, Fuyu's constantly telling me over and over about how I've changed and getting colder towards others when we go out together.

Over the next few weeks I trained with Shoto. I knew how to use my quirk pretty well, I just needed to get into shape I guess, I felt slightly more confident, but nw here I am listening to Present Mic talk about the exam.

I was nervous and totally unprepared but here we go I guess. After the written exam, we had the practical, I was too worried about the written, but I was nervous about this one.

I was at the gate to battle center A, and I was ready to destroy some robots.

I heard the buzzer go off and I immediately ran out and found a 1-pointer.

I made and ice spike and it pierced straight through the metal thing, burning some of the metal as well. I destroyed robot after robot until I lost count.

Right now I was helping people out when the ground started to shake. I turned around to see a huge robot storming through to fake city.

I started to run when I saw a blonde boy who was drooling with his thumbs up. It didn't look like he was gonna move for the robot, so I ran up to him and grabbed his hand using my quirk to make an ice pillar to get away.