💙Chapter 23💙

(Brainrotting)

(Y/n POV)

Patiently awaiting for school to start, I spent time in extra lessons, but the rest of the time was spent relaxing and preparing myself mentally for the start of school again.

When it finally did, the whole class listened intently.

"From now on, we're going to start buckling down. You all should've remembered our special move lessons? Well, the reason we introduced that is due to the fact that you guys will be taking the provisional hero license exam." Aizawa explained. Right, the lessons. A lot was on my mind. It felt like the least of my issues, but I'm working on it.

The provisional hero license exam, second years take it, don't they? I remember some I sat by were chatting about all lunch break this one day.

"Due to the recent villain attacks, we decided that it would be a good idea to get a license, so you can protect yourselves with your quirks legally."

What a weird rule. I don't really get the law, but I understand why we're doing this exam.

"I expect you all to train hard."

The rest of our morning classes were a slight drag, but lunch break, I remember what I discussed with Katsuki that night.

He was waiting for me outside the class door, and I stopped. Shoto gave me a look.

"I said I'd have lunch with Katsuki today,  I'll see you in class, ok?" I explained. Sho gave me a very confused look. Like a 'when-did-this-happen?' Stare. I gave him the 'none-of-your-business-dude' he shot back the 'I'm-your-brother-it-is' I finished with the 'I'll-tell-you-later-dont-worry'

"Ok, I guess I'll see you in class." Shoto trailed after Midoriya and Iida.

"You done dumbass?" Katsuki finally spoke up.

"Yep, let's go, I'm quite excited, actually."

We both made our way in line for lunch rush, as told just what we were ordering.

"The spicy death, Ramen, I don't usually get it, but it's definitely spicy, so don't underestimate it." A wide grin was on his face, I may be fucked.

When our orders are out, we find an empty table, and prepare ourselves.

"Ah Bakugo, Y/n!" Kirishima waves us down, Kaminari behind him.

"Didn't expect you two to be eating together." Kaminari flashed a smile.

"Can we sit here, everywhere else, is packed."

"Whatever shitty hair, me and this extra here are doing the spicy death Ramen shit today,"

"Oh god, good luck y/n, I am praying for you. How did you even agree.." kaminari plops into a seat, sweating at the thought.

"I thought it would be fun to see Katsuki cry from the spicyness." I glanced at the ashy blonde in front of me. His face was red.

"KATSUKI?!"

"SHUT UP! ARE WE DOING THIS OR NOT BOILINGCOLD?!"

I nod. "Three, two, one, go!"

I immediately start eating and immediately regret my entire life. Recently, I've been forgetting little things.

Like how I actually don't like spicy food for a multitude of reasons.

But still, I swear I will win. Even though my mouth is burning like the sun, and the tears flowing from my eyes could form a river, this is very fun.

I look at Katsuki, who's across from me. He's barely reacting. There are some small tears in his eyes, but he's eating it without much more of a reaction. Eventually, I can't take it.