💙Chapter 20💙

(KSJSIWJIW HIM-)

(Y/n POV)

All Might's punch was blocked by the man in front of us called All For One, and the force nearly blew us all away. I stumbled backwards and fell to the ground, Bakugo coming down with me. I could hear the shouts of the league behind us as they all fell to ground.

'He managed to hold back All might with his bare hands.. what the heck is he..'

The dust cleared and you could see the two basically uninjured. All for one then commented on how All might was slower than he used to be. All might commented on his life support mask back.

"Bakugo, you ok?" I said to him. 

"I'm fine, and I always will be!" He said back in his angry tone as usual. I just nodded.

 "I won't repeat the mistake I made five years ago, ya hear me? I will make certain that I take Young Bakugo and Young Todoroki back, and that you are locked up for the rest of your sad life, along with your pathetic league of villains!" All might shouted, charging at the masked man.

"Five years ago?" I looked over to Bakugo to see if he had an answer but he shook his head. "That damn nerd would probably know."

"Sounds like you have your work cut out for you." All for one said calmly, his arm expanding? He aimed it at All might as he landed his punch, All for one sent the hero flying backwards. More dust clouded my vision as I coughed roughly, I heard Bakugo yell out "All might!" and when I got a proper look, I saw that the number one hero had been sent through many buildings.

"Oh don't worry, it'll take a lot more than that to kill him. Get off the battlefield Tomura, and take those children with you." All for one raised his hand and his fingers went red and black. they extended and stabbed into the warp gate. "What the heck.. I'm so confused." I said, looking over to Bakugo. "I don't know either, all I know is that they wanna take us away." He said.

Puffy lip person explained the situation that Kurogiri was in, and asked All for one to warp them away. "My warp quirk is new, I still need to learn more about it. Plus, Kurogiri's quirk is more simple." A warp gate appeared behind the misty man's unconscious form, giving them their escape.

"Go, Tomura." 

"But what about you?"

"I'll be fine, trust me. Just leave this place." I heard All might shout out, and turned to see him heading for All for one. The villain began to float, ready to take on All might and probably lose. "There is still much room for you to grow, Tomura. Take the children and go."

All Might punched him and their went to continue.

"Lets go Shigaraki, while the hero is distracted." Compress dude said while compressing Touya into a marble. Then, all the remaining league members turned to me and Bakugo.

"...nice night isn't it?" I said sarcastically as Toga giggled. "Yeah it is! We'll be taking you back! We'll have so much fun~"

"Pah, this is gonna be fun!" Bakugo said.

"Young Bakugo, young Todoroki, don't do i- agh!" I heard All might shout out to us, I knew Bakugo wasn't gonna listen though.

Twice and Toga charged at us, a measuring tape was thrown out and got me in the arm. I sent ice his way but he cut it up with ease. Toga went to slice Bakugo but he set an explosion her way.

The rest of the league members went for me and Bakugo and I managed to burn a few. 'How the hell are we gonna get out? The entire league is after us and All for one is super powerful, even if All might is distracting him he could go after us..' "Goddammit!" I shouted out. Bakugo and I were now back to back, the league closing in on us.