💙Chapter 2💙

(I love this picture so much
Bless whoever made this masterpiece-)

12/08/21 - editing

Your POV
I was walking behind Shoto through the walls of the most prestigious hero school in all of Japan, UA high.

The place was huge and I thought we'd have a lot of trouble finding our class but here we are standing in front of a huge door with '1-A' on it.

"Big door" I muttered. "I guess everyone's gotta get through this door" Shoto said. I gulped, If there was anyone as tall as this door, I would be terrified.

I subconsciously grabbed Shotos shirt from behind him. "Nervous?" He asked "Very" I responded.

He pushed open the door to see this tall dark blue haired guy scolding another person for having his feet on the desk.

The dark blue haired boy turned around to introduce himself. "Hello there, I'm Tenya Iida, pleasure to be in your class!" He said whilst doing weird hand motions.

"T-thanks you too I guess" I managed to get out. Shoto just walked away to the back of the classroom and I quickly followed.

As more and more people piled into the classroom I started getting nervous.

What if people didn't like me? What if they thought I was weak? What if I got expelled?! What would Endeavour do then?!

I felt a hand on my shoulder and my head quickly turned to see who it was. It was that Kaminari guy from the entrance exam. "Hey uh, thanks for the save in the entrance exam, in glad we both got in!" He said to me chuckling.

"It was nothing" I said with basically no emotion. That's when I heard something that caught my attention.

"If you're here just to make friends your might aswell pack up and leave" my head snapped to the front of the room to see a caterpillar? Idk.

Kaminari left my desk and went to his own as the thing started to unzip itself to reveal an actual human. That's a relief.

"It took you 8 seconds to stop talking, were gonna need to improve on that" I took a quick glance around the room, I saw a girl with pink skin and hair, a guy with a bird head, and a guy with weird looking elbows when the caterpillar spoke up again. "The names Aizawa and I'm your homeroom teacher" he said sleepily.

'OUR HOMEROOM TEACHER?!' I questioned myself.

I don't really know why I was so surprised, he just didn't seem like the type honestly. "So, were gonna do a quirk assessment test" he said.

I personally didn't care but one girl with pink cheeks and short brown hair protested, "but what about the opening ceremony?"

"Here in UA us teachers get to teach however we wanna, also, heroes don't waste their time on stupid ceremony's," at that point I had zoned out for a bit, getting a little bored at what our homeroom teacher was saying.

"Now, go get changed into your PE clothes and meet me outside" everyone nodded.

I got up and stayed close to Shoto as I got UA's PE clothes that would fit me and headed to the girls changing room. I was scared that I wouldn't be with Shoto, and also because, well, over the years endeavour had seriously hurt me whenever I 'did something wrong' so I had scars all over my body, and I was pretty self conscious about it too.

I tried to cover myself with my uniform as much as I could getting changed, and thankfully no one seemed to be staring at me or anything. As I was walking out, the pink skinned girl came up to me and introduced herself.