Two Strange Girls

Here is an OC profile for the new (M/C) character

Name: (M/C) with your favourite boy name

Hair Colour: Any hair colour, any hair length 

Eye colour: Any eye colour

Clothing: shirt with cardigan, pants and boots, bandage around right arm,

Possessions: Journal and pen, large knapsack, necklace from a close friend, poncho with pom-poms, binoculars,

(M/C Point of View):

I sat on top my secret hideout looking out at the outskirts of the city for any signs of life. Nothing once again on Day 5. No sign of that brown man with a snake around his neck. Where had he gone? One moment he was nearly killing me, then another second a spectre appears and he scurries off into the black. Cursed things...those spectres. Who were they? Where had they come from?

I stared at my bandaged hand, a dark reminder reflecting memories back into my head.

"Meow!" my cat meowed next to me.

"I know Lion," I stroked my cat. "But don't worry someday soon that man with the snake will pay ...with his life,"

A tear escape my eye. I wiped it away.

Lion wandered about for a bit looking for anyone.

"Hey loser!" a loud voice shouted from down below.

I looked down and saw two girls, two sisters making faces at me.

"Go away Angelica!" I shouted. "I'm not in the mood!"

"Are you scared you're goanna get killed?!" the girl next to her goaded. Much to my annoyance it was her sister Paolo.

"Just leave me alone!" I shouted.

"Can't leave you alone freak!" Angelica sneered. "Sooner or later you're goanna get attacked again by another Spectre. You'll be beacon for our brother Tulio!"

"I'm still a kid for your information Angelica!"

"Then why'd that Spectre start to eat at you?"

Unable to take it anymore, I grabbed my things and whistled for Leo. I hopped onto another rooftop then another one. I slide down a roof, conquering the jungles of house tops and roofs. The heights were high but my heart pounded, giving me courage.

After I leapt over a few blocks with Leo still banging about in my knapsack with his head poking out, I crouched on a roof top just overlooking the docks. I let Leo out.

"Sorry Leo," I apologised.

He growled at me.

"Don't give me that look! I have to carry you so you don't get caught by those jerks,"

I fished out a bottle of milk from my knapsack and poured some into a cup. He lapped on it like a dog. "There you go,"

Once again I took out my binoculars, staring out a the great hills and forests that lay just across the sandy shores outlining Citagatze. IT was strange. Seeing no life at all, not since the attack of the soul sucking Spectres. At times I was tempted to leave, but where would I go?

I wish you were here Lila.

Leo's angry meows made my jump.

"What is it boy?" I asked. He pointed his head down. I coped his line of vision. To my surprise, I saw two girls walking across the sand towards the docks. Looking through my binoculars, I saw one girl with short brown hair, the other with (F/C's hair length) dark hair. They were carrying coats over their shoulders and two animals were trotting beside them. One looked like a pine martin. The other was a small hare.

I shuffled back a bit in case they looked up. But peering over again they didn't.

Leo was making noises. "Keep it down," I hissed. He obeyed. I watched intensely as the two girls hiked up the layers of stairs. Still taking a careful glance, I took great care not to be seen or make a noise. I watched as they disappeared into the city. My eyes narrowed.

"We better keep an eye of them," I whispered. "They're definitely not from around here. Just like that man," I hoisted up my knapsack over my shoulders again and look down at my cat. "We'd better take it slowly. We are to be invisible,"

So what did you all think of this first chapter? Please let me know what you guys thought. As for (M/C) being attacked by a Spectre and yet he remains unaffected...what do you all think that means? Why is he different from the others even though he isn't a grown up? We'll have to wait till later on to find out. Please send reviews and let me know what you all thought.