It Continues

Bela didn't like the atmosphere here.

When she left the trailer she went back inside the house.

She also saw the woman earlier walk meters away from Zoe's trailer.

...either way, she entered the place again.

Yes that may be a stupid move, but she still needs to save Mia and she just knows she's still inside here.

When she walked back in she used the back door. Luckily for her it was unlocked. Or was that a trick? She's too blind in her previous pain to know that now.

Her mission is to gather information of what's going on in here. Is this even the right place?

What? Of course it is, Eveline stayed here.

...

She thinks back to what the blonde guy said earlier.

Email? Maybe Miranda received an Email and told her to check it out in place of her.

...did Miranda know this would be dangerous?

Then that only means she wanted to kill Bela. But that's not it, is it? If Bela dies her flies die with her, and Miranda most likely needs her flies for something.

She shakes her head. The breezy, easy sometimes-hard paperwork that derived her of sleep was better than dying over and over again in one day in one property by one man and by one family.

She wonders what that blonde guy's doing.

He's probably Mia's husband. Ethan Winters was it?

Bela shakes her head again.

Her goal is to gather information and save Mia, if she can. Where is Alan, anyway? Isn't he Eveline's daddy?

Bela's tired of shaking her head. The migraine is just getting worse.

She ventured deeper into the place and unsurprisingly again, a creature jumped from the corner, her blind spot, and moved quickly towards her. Her flies, again, still werent working.

The creature wasn't slow but neither was Bela. Bela didn't want to fight now, her chest still a little sore from earlier so she instead dodged it by side stepping.

The creature glided just beside her and when she turned around, she could see it somehow absorbing things from the broken window.

Bela raised an eyebrow but forgot about it when the creature tackled her and wrapped its... arm-things on her neck.

The creature quickly backed away like it had a mind of its own when Bela quickly felt the sharp edges of glass shards on her throat.

She coughed. It was just one shard, she felt, but it was enough to make her bleed.

The root-like creature looked like it smirked before getting a huge axe to its head. She didn't see who the axe belonged to.

She fell to her knees again and found a green bottle suddenly rolled over to her.

She also saw a large pair of shoes walk closer to her. Probably the same one that axed the creature.

"The molded did a level on ya', didn't it?" the old man. The old man Jack Baker again. It's always him that's there to witness her death.

"I noticed you haven't been too bad, you didn't even hurt 'em back. So in exchange, I'll help you this one time." he said.

Bela watched him as he bent down and rolled the bottle over to her, flicking it closer using his fingers.