I'm Still Alive

Bela wakes up again.

Always. She just doesn't die.

But this time, she's in the same spot from where she blacked out again.

She didn't need to look around, she already knew where she was.

She stood up and saw that the mold keeping Ethan in place was no longer on the wall.

Ethan was no longer there, either. Neither was Mia.

Bela stood up, making sure to sit up first to bring the blood to her head and then she started walking.

But the thing is, she doesn't know where to walk to.

Where even is this place?

Out of all the places she explored, she has never seen this place before.

She walked around and, luckily, she was able to get out and see the outside again.

But now it's daytime.

...

Now she understands why the Connections was a criminal group.

They created a monster, a giant monster, that seemed like a larger molded.

It was a giant, and root-like like all the other molded.

But she knows this isn't just some molded.

This is Eveline.

She can tell just by watching it. She doesn't know why, or how, she knows, but she just follows her gut instincts. She'll ask later, anyway.

She tried to run to the direction but completely forgot about running when she heard that same familiar buzzing.

She almost forgot how to transform before she tried and her hand burst into flies.

She's back.

She's back!

Bela felt herself grin dangerously after a long time before transforming into a swarm and flying high.

From where she is now, she can see Ethan opening a crate and taking out a weapon, and shooting the root-creature with it.

The root-creature screeched, in, presumably, pain.

Serves it right.

Soon enough, the creature fell down and stopped moving.

But by this time Bela was already running her way to Mia, who was standing at the side.

She was just watching as Ethan beat the creature.

-----

"Mia!" Bela shouted from afar as the Winters' eyes swiftly darted to her.

Mia's eyes widened upon seeing her as she also ran in her direction.

"You're okay!"

"I am," Bela panted. She was tired of running. Of all the deaths.

She and Mia saw a helicopter fly on top of them.

It stayed in the air a bit farther from them and Ethan approached the man that went down from it on a rope.

Bela approached them both as another group took Mia.

When Bela got there the man took off his helmet and stared at both her and Ethan.

He probably also saw the blood on her shirt but he didn't seem to mind. He seems to know the hell that happened around here.

"Redfield. I'm glad we found you."