A Plan

When Bela left she flew straight to the castle balcony.

But on her way to the castle, when she looked down, she saw more lycans littering the village and a giant lycan also terrorizing what was left of the community.

She also heard gun shots.

But she didn't bother looking. She knew it was Ethan and she also knew that Ethan had military training from Redfield, Chris, a few weeks after they transfered to Romania.

So it's really no surprise that Ethan knew how to handle firearms.

But either way, after Bela reached one of the castle's many balconies, she went straight to her room.

Once she entered she laid on her bed.

All she can do now is wait until Ethan goes to the castle.

If he goes to the Reservoir, the Beneviento Estate, or the factory, she can always just catch up to him.

This time, she actually plans to help and not just keep on dying like back in the Bakers Ranch.

She knows that by laying in bed she was wasting time, but really, her pre-thought plan wouldn't be much of use if Ethan doesn't show up yet.

And she needs the Lords to be aware of it. Specifically her mother.

But a few minutes later she just sits up and walks back out the door. She also needs to know when her mother goes so that it won't be unexpected on her part.

-----

Bela swarmed through the halls and saw her mother, preparing to walk out of the castle.

Bela wasn't sure if her mother heard her buzzing, but she guessed not when she just walked out of the doors and supposedly to the old church.

Bela smiled as she saw her mother go out of view.

Her sisters were probably in the dungeons, killing and eating up most of the remaining servants.

Bela doesn't know why but she guessed her mother just wanted the piece of Rosemary that Miranda ahad entrusted to her the safest ever in her own room. The parts of Rosemary were nothing but a distraction to actually complete Miranda's plans to complete the child, from body to powers, into her daughter. And her mother has yet to know that.

Alcina Dimitrescu, her mother, even killed off all of the staff, even the most loyal ones, just so that the piece would be alright and secure.

Yes, she loves Mother Miranda that much.

If only her mother knew that Miranda was nothing else but a lying, selfish witch that makes people suffer for something she wants.

The blonde thinks her mother does know. She just doesn't want to admit the fact that Miranda only views her a failure.

But that was besides the point.

Now, all Bela has to do is wait a few more hours, or minutes, depending on how long the meeting would be.

She was looking forward to saving the baby and Mia.

Bela waits until the meeting ends as she swarmed slowly back into her room.

She closed the door, and sits on her bed.

She closes her eyes and listens until her mother comes back.

-----

Just now, Bela left her room.

It had been at least an hour and minutes ago she heard her mother come back.

Bela swarmed around quietly before coming across Ethan in one of the main rooms, specifically the one with their portraits.

Bela sucks it up and approaches, still in her swarm.

Her sisters went with her although she didn't actually see them pass her by.

As they neared she could hear Daniela giggling.

"Well look what we have here!" Cassandra laughed as she took out her sickle and made Ethan trip, using the sickle to stab his leg.

He screamed in shock as Bela tried her best to avoid his gaze.

Usually, Bela would always do the first hit, but this time she decided to stay away and let her sisters do all the dirty work for her.

The man screamed hopelessly as he was dragged by Cassandra, with Daniela and Bela trailing using their swarms to keep up with their middle sister.

Once Cassandra stopped dragging him, they were in the room their mother was in.

Their mother rose and stood her full height as Ethan struggled to stand up.

Bela noticed he was missing his ring as two fingers. Presumably, a lycan bit them off.

Ethan was panting heavily as their mother approached him.

"Well, well, Ethan Winters. I see you have escaped my little brother's idiotic games." their mother said as she signalled for Daniela to cut his palm.

She did and their mother tasted his blood.

"Hm... Starting to grow a little stale." their mother said.

Obviously. He's been dead for three years.

Daniela jumped up and down excitedly, "Let's eat him now, Mother!"

Their mother dismissed Daniela and she pouted.

Their mother made them put him up on the hooks they had hanging up in the room.

The whole time, Bela just watched them do as they were told.

Bela watched as Ethan screamed in pain as her sisters plunged the hooks in his hands.

The hooks carried him up in the air as his weight weighed him down, thus making the hooks make a larger hole on his already damaged hands.

He screamed as their mother walked out with her sisters warming away, laughing all the while.

Bela covered her blonde hair with her hood and glanced at Ethan trying to curse them out.

She swarmed away with her sisters and she settled down on the kitchen.

She didn't bother using the lift as flying proved much easier.

The kitchen was close to the dungeons, so she could see the former staff moping around here and there as mindless, bloodless creatures.

She didn't need to kill them as she only stuffed all of them back in the dungeons.

Yes, the place may be a dungeon, but it still has windows.

It was colder there than the other dungeon sights, so her sisters barely pass by here other than going to the kitchen.

Bela decided that it won't hurt to wait for Ethan to finally get out of the hooks and look for the flask.

Did he even know his fighter was strung up piece by piece in flasks?

Maybe, and Ethan can take a long time as far as she knew from the Ranch.

Although she can't blame him, he was the one who did everything for them other than Zoe back in Louisiana.

Bela sighed as leaned on the wall just beside the door to the dungeons.

To be able to go to the dungeons he had to go through the doors on the other side of the dungeon.

Once Ethan finally comes to, then maybe that's the time when Bela can explain everything.