Warlords x Reader - "Wrong Move" [Part 2]

Under unfortunately ironic circumstances, you get taken hostage by the the very person that made the truce between the Oda forces and Takeda-Uesugi alliance happen. However, angering these warlords and using the person that brought all of them together in a heartbeat was probably the worst strategy anyone could come up with.

Requested on Tumblr ​: "I have no idea how bisy you are, I'm guessing it's pretty busy since I'm a college student in quarantine too, but I was wondering, if you have time, if you could do a fic for the sengoku warlords having a meeting about a ne...

Requested on Tumblr ​: "I have no idea how bisy you are, I'm guessing it's pretty busy since I'm a college student in quarantine too, but I was wondering, if you have time, if you could do a fic for the sengoku warlords having a meeting about a new oc enemy after their truce signing only to learn that this new enemy somehow ended up kidnapping mc and threatening to kill her and all of the warlords decide to finally stomp this guy down into his rightful place with a fluffy reunion with everyone afterwards?"

Warning: violence, injuries, bickering

A/N: Y'all I'm so sorry for leaving you guys hanging for so long T-T I'm back now kinda and I've already started writing a whole Ikesen book and I'll start posting it once I've written like 20 chapters. I'm so sorry again. 

"Report." Mitsuhide spoke. The man bowed deeply in front of his lord before starting.

"We've managed to track her down to the dense forests beside Honnoji, we can't see past that."

"Good plan on their part." Ieyasu grumbled, looking away.

"Mitsuhide and Shingen, I want you to send your men-"

"I don't take orders from you!"

"Well, choose! Either you listen in on our plan and follow it or you leave and have no part of it!" Hideyoshi scolded, clearly distressed. This was not the time to act like the bigger man.

Begrudgingly, the tiger rolled his eyes and the Devil King continued.

"Mitsuhide and Shingen, I want you to scout out the terrain, see how many men we're up against, Kennyo?" he raised an eyebrow daringly at him, the latter nodded, practically sneering at him at this point.

"I'll assist, I know the landscape."

"Once we've gotten all the information we need, we'll each take a small group each, size depending on how many we're up against."

"And then steal (Y/N) back!" Masamune smirked.

****

There was a painful throb in her head as she struggled to open her eyes. Did she get hit in the head? GOD that hurt. Shuffling against the hard surface against her side, the friction of tight rope around her wrists gave her enough energy to wince. It finally made her eyes open.

"It's about time you woke up!" the man said. The room was luxurious, a huge contrast from the dirty way these men kidnapped her.

If you didn't bash my head in, we could have played a game of chess.