Nobunaga Oda x Reader - "He's Only A Stuffed Bear!"

After a rough week of designing and making kimonos for mutliple warlords, you decide to spend the weekend making Nobunaga-looking clothes for Bearsace. Your boyfriend's reaction to the idea is one you didn't expect at all.

Requested on Tumblr: "Hi! If you are doing requests for Ikemen Sengoku, was wondering if you could do one where Nobunaga reacts to MC sewing some Nobunaga-like clothes for bearsace? With Nobu getting a teensy bit jealous too! :)"

A/N: First Ikemen Sengoku fic, let me know what you think!

The past week was rough for (Y/N). She made multiple kimonos for a few of the warlords and she had barely gotten enough sleep because of it. Nobunaga complained about it -- even scolded his fellow colleagues because of it at war council. Needless to say that when you learned the news from Mitsunari, it was very embarrassing for you.

"(Y/N)," A voice called out from behind her. She turned around, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, Masamune, hey," She smiled. He paced up to her with a smirk, his hand in its usual place on his sword, "War council is starting soon isn't it?"

"Yes it is, but I wanted to thank you for the kimono you made for me. You have many useful talents kitten," The One-Eyed Dragon flashed her a toothy grin, "I understand why Nobunaga is so attracted to you,"

"And that is why it is going to stay that way," Another, calmer voice informed from behind them. It was Hideyoshi.

"I know," Masamune nodded, winking at the girl before walking away.
"Nobunaga requested that you stayed in his room during war council," The vassal notified.

"What? Why?" She frowned deeply, a small pout forming on her lips.
"Because he wants you to rest, you have had a rough week -- and I agree with him, we have been hard on you and you deserve to step back and relax." Mamabear shook his head.

"But-"

"No buts, understand?" He placed a finger in front of him as a warning.

"Fine," She grumbled, glaring at him and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Cheer up (Y/N), you can find something to occupy yourself during council and our Lord will be with you shortly," He nodded, biding his farewells and making his way to the meeting. The girl sighed deeply before agreeing. Following his advice, she marched to her man's room. There, her body collapsed on the bed, curling up under the covers. She smiled in content as she breathed in his scent.

It would have been a bad idea for her to sleep now given the time of day, so she decided to do something mind-numbing instead.

Grasping Bearsace that was on the side table, she inspected him curiously.
Suddenly, an idea popped inside of her head. So she got to work.

******
It was late and the men decided to wrap up war council and start early the next morning. The Oda forces each made their ways to their individual mansions. Nobunaga marched confidently towards his room, running a hand through his hair as his eyes gladly adjusted to the dim lighting.

He was tired - exhausted even. Only wanting to sleep, he opened the door to his chamber and pinched the bridge of his nose at the even dimmer intensity than the hallway.

"Are you okay?" The familiar voice he loved so much asked.

"Mmh," He groaned, frowning as his eyes accustomed to the darkness -- apart from the light beside the girl. He quickly went to change before dropping on the futon. Laying comfortably next to her the man raised a curious eyebrow at her.

"What are you up to?" He muttered.

"I'm making clothes for Bearsace," She smiled widely, glancing at her boyfriend before continuing her task. He grimaced lightly, pushing his upper body off the futon with his arms and peeking over her shoulder. His eyebrows furrowed once again.

"Why do they look like mine?" He grumbled. The girl laughed lightly, shaking her head and looking over at him.

"So when you go away, I'll still be able to remember you," She blushed lightly, sliding her arms around his neck and pecking his nose. His expression never faltered. His glare was hard on the stuffed animal.

"Why are you pouty?" She teased, cupping his cheek.

"I'm... not," He denied.

"Mmh, sure," Her eyes narrowed at him before going back to sewing. He shook off the unnatural feeling from his chest, laying on his back and staring at the ceiling. He sighed deeply, closing his eyes and relaxing. Silence fell upon the room -- until he heard the quiet ruffling of fabric. He scowled, head turning to his side and orbs opening slowly.

"Aren't you tired?" He cleared his throat.

"Not really, I like doing this," She shook her head. His eyes stared at her for a few moments before he spoke up again.

"Don't you want to lay with me?" A soft grumble escaped his lips, hoping it would have an effect on her.

"What is wrong with you tonight?" (Y/N) turned to her fully.

That wasn't the reaction he was hoping for.

"Nothing," He blurted out, turning away from her. She grasped his chin, turning it to her.

"What is it?" The girl insisted. He glanced down at Bearsace for a split second, biting his lip before finding his way back up to her face. Her eyes widened slightly in shock.

"You're being pouty because I'm paying attention to Bearsace?" A small laughed rumbled in her throat.

"..... no" He answered.

"You are!" She chuckled, resting the bear beside her and placing Nobunaga's head in her lap, "I was hoping you would appreciate me knitting tiny clothes like yours,"

"I did until you paid more attention to it instead of me," He protested under his breath.

"Are you jealous?" She smirked, running a hand through his hair.

"Why would you think that?" A hard glare came over his face as he inspected her from below.

"Just admit it," The girl laughed, placing her lips against his forehead.

"I'm not admitting anything because I wasn't jealous," He captured a strand of her hair between his fingers as her head dipped down.

"Mmh, sure," She beamed widely, scooting off under him to lay on top of him. A small smile tore on his lips as she lost interest in her task and directed her attention to him. He caressed her palm and kissed her other hand as she sat on his stomach.

"Are you still tired?" She asked, leaning into him to seize his lips. He smiled in the kiss, the pad of his thumb caressing her cheek lightly. The biggest grin sat on his face as she pulled away.

"Not for you sweetheart!"

Comments, reblogs and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)