Kenshin Uesugi x Reader - "A Sweet Sleepless Night"

When neither you nor Kenshin can sleep, you decide to do a little activity that would both the both of you ecstatic.

Requested on Tumblr:"I heard smut request is open?! Well here I am! :D One Kenshin smut, please? I love your work! ♥"

Warning: smut, language

He couldn't stop tossing and turning, his mind just wouldn't shut down. A small grumble escaped his lips as he tried reaching for (Y/N), hoping her presence would make him fall asleep. Kenshin frowned, patting the space beside him and feeling how cold it was, his head shot up lazily, eyes still drowsy and searching for his woman.

"(Y/N)?" He mumbled, standing up and re-adjusting his kimono.

"Out here," A small voice could be distinguished from behind the door. Sliding it open, his eyes stared at the girl standing on the balcony, watching onto the gardens.

"What are you doing up?" Kenshin inquired, arms sliding around her waist, chest hugging her back. His chin rested on her head as she hummed, snuggling into him.

"Can't sleep, I'm not tired enough," She murmured, leaning back and kissing his jaw.

"Me neither," He sighed, spinning her around in his embrace his lips connected with hers in a sweet kiss, "aren't you cold. It's chilly out here?" a small grumble escaped his lips as he trailed kisses down

"I don't mind," Her hands slid around his shoulders as he kissed back up her jaw, smiling softly and dipping down to capture her lips in another sweet kiss. She hummed softly, hands slipping down to his shoulder blades as he cupped her cheek.

A small chuckle escaped her lips as his kisses trailed down her neck, arms firmly around her waist now.

"Come back in, I don't want to risk anyone seeing your sweet face," He guided her back inside, she squeaked, being lifted off the ground by her boyfriend in her attempt to close the door.

He closed it for her, laying her down in their futon and kissing her lips eagerly.

His hands trailed down her shoulders, slowly removing her kimono, a shiver ran up her spine as the cool air pinched her skin. Kenshin's kisses trailed down to her breasts, his teeth capturing one of her nipples in his mouth and tugging lightly.

"A-ah," she gasped, holding onto his shoulder. His hands caressed down her hips, smirking against her skin as she yelped from the contact of his hand against her as it dove between her legs, teasing her clit softly. (Y/N) released a whimper, her body relaxing against the futon, submitting to Kenshin as he rubbed her clit faster, taunting her entrance with his fingertips.

He watched her, inspecting and savouring each of her facial expressions. Pulling away from her breasts, he trailed light kisses down her stomach as one of his fingers slowly sank into her.

"Ah, Kenshin!" She yelped, blushing furiously and covering her mouth.

"No, let me hear those beautiful sounds you make," He smirked, pulling his fingers out to grasp her wrist and pinning in to her stomach, he reach back down, giving her wet slit one hard lick.

"O-oh," She gasped loudly as his lips sucked on her clit softly. His hand pulled away from her wrist groaning as he used both hands to pull her legs around his head. His tongue assaulted her slit and flicked her clit, chuckling at the effect he had on her.

"Kenshin, p-please," (Y/N) whined.

"Mmh?" He groaned against her, the vibrations shooting through her cunt and making her jerk up.

"I n-need you please!" She whimpered softly. Pulling away, he grinned at the sight of her below him before hovering above her, his face finding its place in her neck as his eyes gazed down as he slowly sunk inside of her pussy.

"Mmh," He groaned softly, kissing her lips as they quivered from the feeling of him inside of her.

(Y/N)'s legs locked around his waist as his elbows set beside her head, his fingers caressing the tips of her hair.

Her eyes fluttered closed as he started moving inside of her, cupping her cheek in one hand to kiss her passionately. It was a sweet, gentle kiss. Kenshin grunted as he picked up his pace, caressing her cheek as his breathing hitched slightly.

The girl's delicate hands slithered around his waist, resting on his upper back. Their chests were so close together, they were nearly touching.

"Mmh, I love you," She whispered, his deep thrusts creating friction between her back and the futon as she bounced against him.

Kenshin groaned in her ear, nibbling and sucking on her earlobe, "I love you too, my love," His voice was soft, just like the beautiful look in his heterochromia eyes. She felt the familiar sensation in her core heat up, as well as her cheeks.

A grunt resonated in his chest as she clenched around him, legs tightening around his waist.

"Mmh, you fit deliciously around me," He smirked, the statement making a jolt run down between her legs.

"A-ah, I'm so close!" She moaned, her nails digging lightly in his back. His hips pounded mercilessly into hers now, eagerly wanting her to cum by his doing.

"Cum for me," He whispered, licking the shell of her ear as her cunt sucked on his shaft, clenching harder and harder around him. His hips snapped delightfully deep into hers. The sensation around his cock made it twitch inside of her.

"Mmh, fuck," Kenshin cursed, feeling her warm juices coat his shaft as a scream escaped her lips. His head fell against her shoulder blade, thrusting a few more times in her pussy before groaning and releasing his seed inside of her.

He collapsed onto her, feeling her shake as she came down from her high.

Catching his breath, he lazily leaned over her, kissing her lips and rolling off of her, onto his back.

"Mmh," She hummed softly, snuggling into his side as his arm slid around her shoulders. His hand placed her head on his chest and his nose nuzzled her hair.

"I am sleepy now," (Y/N) smiled shyly, kissing his skin. Kenshin grinned, holding her tightly.

"I am too, but I'm sure your sweet cries woke up a few people,"

"Oh no," She hid in his side, feeling the tip of her ears warming up out of embarrassment.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)