Mitsuhide Drabble

Ask: How about reader being shy about a hickey Mitsuhide gave her and him teasing her like only he can do. Just something cute and fluffy :3 I would absolutely love reading this from you. Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing your wonderful talent with us

Warning: seductive and smug snek Mitsuhide

Your fingers discreetly slid up your collar to pull it up and cover your neck.

"You have been fidgeting with your collar since the beginning of council, is everything okay?" Hideyoshi looked over at you.

Frozen in place, your mouth fell agape momentarily before closing again, knowing Ieyasu would oh-so-nicely comment on your state.

"Y-yes, everything is fine." The reply nearly came out as a whisper as you perceived the questioning looks everyone was sending you, except for one.

Mitsuhide.

He was wearing a smug look, clearly amused by your squirming because of him. His usual smirk was still on his face but you could tell by the look of his eyes that he was being perfectly serious about teasing you today, he was really enjoying himself.

"Are you hiding something?" Nobunaga glanced between the two of you before his attention rested on you.

"W-why would I be hiding something? That's absurd."

Finding the dose of unwanted attention enough, he redirected everyone's attention back to his findings. The end of council came agonisingly slowly and before you knew it, you were scurrying out of the room in relief, not wanting to wait for Mitsuhide to come out.

You could feel your cheeks still burn from the scene but you were appreciating the small breeze that was slowly cooling your skin as you walked.

A small squeak escaped you when a hand curled around your wrist and waist, pulling you into an empty hallway.

"Are you avoiding me, little mouse?" He chuckled, whispering teasingly in your ear.

"Mitsuhide, n-no I'm not!" The tiniest of screech, made you grip his clothes.

"You know you can't lie to me," he released the sexiest of growls before licking down your cheek to the hickey you were desperately trying to cover up.

"Mmh," he kisses your neck, nibbling softly on it.

"N-not another one there, please!" Your small mewls weren't left unheard, but he didn't act against it either.

"Why did you try and cover it up hmm? Afraid people would know the effect I have on you? I must say watching you in such a desperate and vulnerable position only made me want to make you disappear for the whole day so I can make you squirm and squeal back in my palace." His tongue flicked your earlobe and you hid in his neck to hide your embarrassment.

"Mitsuhide, leave some for me would you?" Masamune interrupted the moment and you pulled away from each other, but he didn't quite let go of your wrist.

The one-eyed dragon didn't fail to notice the intense possessive and serious glare the snake sent him and it was enough for him to keep moving by the hallway.

"We should-"

"Shh," Akechi interrupted, bringing your hand up to his lips, to which he placed the softest of kisses on the back of it before softly letting it go.

"Meet me at my palace before dark, and don't get lost." he murmured, giving you a gentle look before exiting the hallway, and leaving you hot and confused.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)