Masamune Date x Reader - "Snuggle Bug"

Waking up every morning beside Masamune was the best thing you ever had the pleasure of being exposed to. What will you do when one morning he doesn't want to get out of bed and keeps you from conducting your work as a chatelaine?

Requested by anon: "*slides a bag of potato chips as payment across the table to you* what about some clingy masamune x reader, where he just wants attention and is like cuddly, and soft, a lot of nuzzling probably, it could be in the morning wher...

Requested by anon: "*slides a bag of potato chips as payment across the table to you* what about some clingy masamune x reader, where he just wants attention and is like cuddly, and soft, a lot of nuzzling probably, it could be in the morning where he doesn't want her to leave the bed, bc he wants to cuddle and sneak in a few smooches, thank even if you don't do it, I'll just read other works of yours, your writing is just amazing!"

A/N: Hope you like it!

Warnings: Lazy Masa, fluff?

A small hum could be heard from behind her. The arm which was loose around her waist tighten a little. Her skin always became very sensitive around him, he knew that and would never pass up the option of using that to his advantage. His lips unconsciously set against her skin as he nuzzled her neck. In her half awake composure, she smiled softly at his action.

"Morning," he grumbled, his voice thick from it's inaction during sleep.

"Good morning," she chuckled softly, letting him pull her closer in his chest. His nose nuzzled her hair, to which he sighed deeply.

"How was your sleep," she whispered.

"Good enough." He murmured before kissing her forehead, "I guess I should thank you for forcing me into bed"

"You were already very tired and then you decide to do extra paperwork, I wasn't going to leave you on the verge of sleep and hunched over your desk, was I?" He released a small chuckle.

"You're too good to me!" He reached for her hand and intertwined their fingers together. They savoured the comfortable silence before he groaned loudly.

"What is it?" She jumped at his sudden action.

"I don't want to do anything today, I wanna cuddle with you," he mumbled. She grinned widely, laughing.

"You have to, Nobunaga is expecting a report!" (Y/N) turned in his arms, hiding her face in his neck. His arms rested around her again, rubbing circles in her lower back.

"I can call in sick," he admitted.

"No!" She snorted, shaking her head.

"No, no, that's a great idea, I tell one of the maids' I'm sick and I say you caught the bug as well and we can cuddle together all day!" He stated proudly.

"No, really, I can't Masa, I have too many fittings today!" She cupped his cheek.

"But kitten!" He pouted, "please!"

"I really can't! Don't make this harder than it already is, you know how much I love that face!" She pecked his nose.

"Then don't resist!!" He kept her close, trailing light kisses up and down her neck. She recoiled into herself because of him, a huge grin on her face.