Warlords x Reader - "Fluff Army" [Part 1]

Struggling to keep up with the pace of the preparations for the arrival of the Uesugi-Takeda alliance as well as helping everyone around the castle made you very very overworked. The Oda forces, having understood this, decide to put their pet's care inside your hand instead of working you hard. After discussing the ceasefire, both side go on the search for you and find a promising scene that only melt their heart.. some more than others.

A/N: I honestly don't know what went through my brain when I wrote this, it was supposed to be cute but it turned out chaotic, blame the warlords! Also, don't mind the edit, I know it's bad but I don't have the time to think over it

"Oof," she released a breath as she bumped into a tall frame when pacing around a corner.

"Careful before you trip and fall," the blond grumbled.

Peeking from over the stack of clothes she was carrying, her eyes locked with his.

"I'm so sorry Ieyasu, it's hard for me to see over this, I'll be more careful next time." Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. The man didn't say a word.

"Whatever, just watch where you're going," he glanced away from her, feeling his own cheeks blush before moving out of her way.

"Do you need help with that?" Masamune raised a questioning eyebrow at her, also sliding out of her path.

"No, I'm good." Her grip tightened around the fabrics to make sure none of them were falling off.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" The One-Eyed Dragon interrogated.

"Well, since the last ceasefire, most people around the castle want to look their best, for the most part, the maids, they seem particularly keen to impress Shingen." She paused for a moment before continuing, "the seamstress also want my help to sew them something for him once they've finished with their own orders."

"That damn tiger, stealing all our women, I'm happy he didn't get to your pretty little head, however," the warlord smirked, tapping two fingers consecutively on her forehead.

"I need to go."

"Don't overwork yourself, I'd hate to have to take care of you," Ieyasu mumbled, watching as she nodded and scurried down the hallway to her room.

"Why am I not surprised to see you outside of war council?" A honey dipped sigh was heard behind them.

"I'm not late, I'm with Ieyasu," the dragon defended.

"He has a reason to be out, you don't." Hideyoshi's scowl only grew as he glared at him.

"Well, I'm here now aren't I?"

"Just come on, we has issues to discuss before they get here!"

****

"According to the messenger, they are supposed to arrive in the afternoon." Mitsuhide informed.