Mitsuhide Akechi x Reader - "No Teasing Tonight"

Mitsuhide finds himself jealous when Nobunaga and Masamune seem to be getting a little too friendly with you, in his spurt of emotion, he pulls you away to his office and has a little alone time with you which leaves you breathless and wanting more.

Request:" Okay! So can i get a scenario/ headcanons(whatever you're comfortable with) with Mitsuhide being jealous? Of any warlord of your choice. And if you do nsfw, can you please do that too! Thank you☆☆☆"

A/N: I was originally going to make this into a headcanon but I had this plot and everything, then I planned it as a short fic since I wanted to try out smut but it's a normal length 1k fic in the end lol. If you guys like this, I'll gladly write more smut! ;)

Warning: this is my first smut, so warning for actual smut and warning for bad smut

He glared from the sidelines, taking small, gentle sips. His movements were graceful, a calm demeanour, contrasting from the fires raging within him. The snake managed to block out the conversation he was exposed to with Ieyasu, Mitsunari and Hideyoshi. Yellow eyes scrutinised the scene unfolding a few meters away from him.

The girl was laughing between two smirking figures, Nobunaga and Masamune, hiding her face behind her hands at a remark the Devil King had made that also made The One-Eyed Dragon chuckle.

He would laugh the idea off it if he ever understood he was becoming jealous. Slender fingers were clutching the small cup with a firm grip as his teeth chewed the inside of his cheek.

"Mitsuhide?" Hideyoshi frowned. The call of his name pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Excuse me," He stood up bitterly, walking to the three people sitting away from them. The warlords he was conversing with gave him strange looks before continuing their discussion.

"Nice party," Mitsuhide grumbled as he guided himself swiftly above (Y/N).

"It is," Masamune grinned.

"I need to borrow (Y/N) for a moment," He informed.

"Of course, bye guys!" She waved, grasping the hand Akechi was extending towards her, helping herself off the floor.

"What's the-" The girl wasn't able to finish her sentence as her body was practically dragged out of the room. He slid the door shut and pulled her close, marching towards his office in the castle.

"Mitsuhide," She cooed, eyebrows knitting together in worry as he nudged her inside and made sure the room was closed off.

"You're worrying me-" He cut her sentence off short as his lips captured hers in a heated kiss.

"Mmh," The small sound between a gasp and a moan made the snake smirk as he cupped her cheeks to devouring her lips.

"O-oh," she whispered as his lips trailed along her jawline and down her neck. One of her hands rested on his shoulder as he streamed a few rough bites down to her collarbone.