Hideyoshi Toyotomi x Reader - "Illusioned Cheater"

When you catch Hideyoshi kissing another woman, you don't have the courage to go up to him and confront him. For the next few days, you can't seem to find it in your broken heart to even look at him. After evade him as well as you could, Hideyoshi picks up that something is wrong and finds a way to talk to you, but will you ever be able to hear his side of the story?

 After evade him as well as you could, Hideyoshi picks up that something is wrong and finds a way to talk to you, but will you ever be able to hear his side of the story?

Requested by @IkmenSengokuMitsuhid: "Can you do a Hideyoshi one where, MC sees Hideyoshi kissing another women and then ignores and avoids Hideyoshi until the next day. Then he tells her that the women kissed him and then they spend the rest of night kissing and cuddling. You don't have to do it if you don't want to :)"

A/N: Hope you like it, it's a little longer than I anticipated lol! ^^

"What's with the sour face, lass?" The girl caught Masamune's eye, her shoulders were slumped, her hair in her face and staring at the ground.

"...nothing," she grumbled.

"It doesn't look like nothing," he snorted.

"Where is that puppy face I always see you wearing? And however far could it have gone?" Mitsuhide's teasing voice chuckled behind the woman.

"Seriously, why do you seem so depressed hmm?" Masamune poked her side.

"It's nothing!" she slapped his hand away and glared at the snake -- who only gave a loud laugh.

"We're not going to stop unless you tell us~" the dragon expressed in a sing song voice.

A frustrated sigh escaped her lips as her jaw clenched, before mentally preparing herself for what she was about to share.

"Fine, it keeps putting me on edge how he always goes to town and swarmed by women," a small groan escaped her.

"Why does it mean so much to you?" Masamune raised a questioning eyebrow at her.

"You spend your entire life around women yet you can't understand a single aspect of them -- and it's common sense?"

"It seems our little seamstress is worried she will get replaced if Hideyoshi finds someone better than her," Mitsuhide hummed, pleased.

"Someone better. No way, Hideyoshi is too stubborn and he loves (Y/N) too much, there is no one better in his eyes." The eye-patched warlord scoffed. The woman's eyes lit up at the revelation.

"He said that to you?" the question came out as a small whisper.

"Says that? That's all he ever talks about when it isn't duty or konpeito stealing from Lord Nobunaga!" his eye twinkled like it was the most obvious thing in the universe.

"I never thought I would find your delighted expression so satisfying," Mitsuhide whispered.

The girl blushed, knowing fully well he had no intention of keeping that thought to himself despite him expressing it 'discreetly'.