Kenshin and Nobunaga - Comfort When You Miss Your Family And Friends

Requested on Tumblr:" Ikesen request for Kenshin and Nobunaga, and how they would deal with MC who is missing their future family and friends

Requested on Tumblr:" Ikesen request for Kenshin and Nobunaga, and how they would deal with MC who is missing their future family and friends."

A/N: I made it as a headcanon, hope it's okay!

Kenshin:

- He knows it happens often

- Mostly when you reflect on event and how different everything is here.

- The man can tell instantly when something is bothering you.

- It's obvious from the face you make apparently.

- His top priority is you.

- So he does not care if he takes you out in the middle of a war meeting -- if he knew fast enough, he would actually remove himself from a war to comfort you.

- It usually happens during war council.

- He'll call the war council off and ask for it to be reported the next day first thing in the morning.

- Holding your hand in a reassuring hold and pulling you directly to your shared room.

- Laying down on his futon and pulling you down with him,

- Sitting up so you can bury your face in his neck and holding your waist tightly.

- Rocking you lightly and peppering your forehead with light kisses.

- Cupping and caressing your cheek.

- Asking you to talk to him about it.

 -Respecting your decision if you don't want to.

 -But telling you it's better to let it out.

- Listening intently when you talk to him about it.

- And not restricting his kisses when you reveal the whole story.

- He was fascinated the first few times about how you explained how the future worked.

- Always having a kind smile and reassuring look in his eyes when you talk about it -- or anything actually.

- His lips are always placed against your forehead when he is processing what you are saying.

- It helps apparently.

- Kenshin reassures you that it must be hard, but he'll be by your side everyday, all the time.

- He doesn't really know how to reassure you because he's never care this much about someone before.

- But appreciating his efforts regardless because you understand that it must be hard for him to do this sort of thing.

- Especially if he can't find the right words to reassure you.

- Mostly being successful, however at lifting the weight from your shoulders.

- But this kind of comfort is only in private, he doesn't want to show how much he loves you.

- You are his weakness after all.

Nobunaga:

- This man also does not care whether he is in a war meeting or anything, he will dismiss the council and pull you out of the room.

- Even carried you bridal style a few times.

- He knows you like comfort but too much can be overwhelming.

- So he keeps your mind off of it by walking in the woods, despite Hideyoshi's protests.

- Holding your hand and squeezing it lightly every now and again as he keeps you close to his body.

- Gazing at your expression every now and again as you keep your silence or talk to him about it depending if you decide to talk to him about it.

- Finding a bench and sitting down beside you as you stare at the scenery.

- Nobunaga stares at you instead, finding you much more beautiful to look at.

- Becoming a blushing mess as a result, despite how long you have been together.

- Sliding his hand around your waist and pulling you into his chest, kissing your cheek and forehead.

- Also listening intently at what you say.

- Trying to find a solution to your sadness by asking questions about your parents to know what to say in the future when this feeling comes again.

- Holding you tight, telling you his impressions and everything he felt before you got together as well as your plans for travelling.

- He makes you dream about something else.

- Most of the time, it works.

- When it doesn't, he says everything he loves about you.

- Laughing at how flustered you get.

- Hugging you tightly.

- And lots of kisses.

- I mean a lot of kisses!

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)