Warlords x Reader - "Fluff Army" [Part 2]

Struggling to keep up with the pace of the preparations for the arrival of the Uesugi-Takeda alliance as well as helping everyone around the castle made you very very overworked. The Oda forces, having understood this, decide to put their pet's care inside your hand instead of working you hard. After discussing the ceasefire, both side go on the search for you and find a promising scene that only melt their heart.. some more than others.

A/N: I honestly don't know what went through my brain when I wrote this, it was supposed to be cute but it turned out chaotic, blame the warlords! Also, don't mind the edit, I know it's bad but I don't have the time to think over it

(Y/N) laid on her back, in the grass, with Kitty sitting on her chest, kneading her kimono to wake her up before mewling softly. Her nose dipped down to her mouth to make sure the girl was still breathing.

Standing in the tree, Haguro squawked loudly to get the attention of his master.

"What are you doing here?" Nobunaga whispered under his breath curiously.

"Uri, come over here, you will wake her up!" His vassal called out to his monkey who was playing with her hair. Her head snapped momentarily to him when hearing her name being called before immediately redirecting her attention to the strands of hair when distinguishing who had pronounced the familiar words.

Wasabi nearly scared Ieyasu half to death when she nearly tripped over her feet to sniff him out before skipping right back to the girl's side and laying her head against her hip.

"Shogetsu?" Masamune inquired, slowly piecing the trend together. Something popped up from behind Kitty and the orange and black striped fur ball peaked to the side to see what was going on.

The dragon opened his arms to welcome him, instead, however, the tiger sat back comfortably on (Y/N)'s stomach, curling into itself and purring softly.

Kenshin laughed at Masamune, who only earned a side glare.

Mitsuhide hovered over the girl, distinguishing the familiar white fox.

"Chimaki," a stern tone but soft gaze made the carnivore look up at him and squeaking happily before nuzzling himself back in her neck.

"..."

"This is by far the most adorable thing I've ever seen." Shingen chuckled in amusement.

Hideyoshi released a sigh before walking by the snake.

"We should make sure she gets enough food and water when she wakes up," the vassal stated.

The honey eyes deduced his colleague's next move and reach down to scoop her in his arms.

Immediately, Kitty swatted his hand away with her paw.

Fingers laced under the feline's stomach and placed her on the grass, earning many voiced complaints from the animal.

The monkey jumped on her master's shoulder and bellowed loudly.

"Uri, shush!" The man tried to see before a loud screech pierced through the sky.

"Haguro," Nobunaga's eyes were firm on the bird before it flew over to his now-gloved arm.

"What a beautiful bird." Sasuke spoke.

"Yes, shame it doesn't portray it's master at all." Kenshin sneered. The Devil of the Sixth Haven placed his free palm on his sword.

"This is seriously not the time," Shingen placed himself between the pair.

"Help," Toyotomi was soon swarmed with a fox, a monkey, a cat and a tiger, the latter, who was trying to chew his shoe off.

Ieyasu grumbled under his breath, meandering towards the struggling vassal and scooping up both felines.

Wasabi shot off the ground and clumsily headbutted the blond.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He rubbed his forehead.

"This is ridiculously entertaining," the Dragon of Echigo's smile widened as he watched the Oda forces lose against their own animals.

"Someone should record this for posterity." Sanada spoke.

Mitsunari raced to his 'friend' and tried to help him off the ground.

"I prefer to stay down here with the worms!" The grumpy yellow haired man grunted, tried to get out from under a surprisingly heavy fawn.

When Mitsuhide saw an opening, he ushered down and scooped the girl in his arms, making sure her head was secured against his shoulder, he reached his leg over grown ass men.

His eyes widened when the animals followed his movements.

"Stop!" Nobunaga ordered.

"What is he expecting to do by commanding animals??" Yukimura raised an eyebrow.

"Just let him look like an idiot," Shigen murmured, his eyes never leaving the chaotic scene.

Masamune was finally able to get off the ground and assist Mitsuhide.

"I'll sacrifice myself for you!" He stood in behind the man, arms sprawled out as if he was giving up his life.

The snake released a disappointing sight before bolting back to a hallway and towards her room. The animals completely ignored the eye-patched warlord and followed the white-haired vassal.

"What to be useful," Ieyasu groaned, standing up and dusting himself clean.

Wasabi ineptly attempted to stay on his feet, following the others as they rushed between the man's legs. Because of his particularly bigger size, he attempted to fit between his legs -- which worked since his legs crouched just enough to get through, but standing back up midway.

His backbone collided right in his sensitive area.

"MOTHER OF-" Masamune screeched, holding his crotch and collapsing on the floor.

"I never thought I would get this much enjoyment from watching that happen to him," Kenshin bellowed loudly.

"You're going to hell, crazy," he threw the flattering comment his way as he winced in pain, feeling it only agonisingly slowly fade away.

"Should we help?" Sasuke asked.

"No, this is much more entertaining," Shingen chuckled after making sure (Y/N) would not be put in harm's way.

Their eyes tore towards Mitsuhide as he slid the screen open and disappeared inside the room, followed by the stampede of animals.

"Haguro, no." the glove tightened around the hawk as his wings started flapping as if he was going to fly away.

He squawked in protest but stayed clawed to the leather.

The Uesugi-Takeda allies stayed glued in their places, in silence, before Shingen interrupted.

"I'm going to go see my goddess now," his feet trailed Mitsuhide's previous path as his allies and vassals followed behind him, leaving the chaotic scene as if it was an entertaining comedy exhibit.

And they were moving onto the calming and soothing one.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)