Shingen Takeda x Reader - "My Goddess Of Life" [Part 2]

Being in a completely different environment was terrifying to you, having to hide away your secret power of healing and clairvoyance as well didn't help either. When you bump into Shingen during your job, you see that he too, has a deep secret that only a few know. After getting to know him, you understand that he deserves a second chance. Will you be able to unveil your secret to help out with his? And did you predict what would bloom between the both of you?

 Will you be able to unveil your secret to help out with his? And did you predict what would bloom between the both of you?

A/N: Part 2, hope you like it

Warning: smut

"How could you have known?" He frowned.

"I- you won't believe me when I tell you."

"Tell me and we'll see," Shingen voiced. The girl stared at her hands as she started explaining.

"I can see people's standing-out memories when touching them, I can also heal people." He tilted his head to the side, demonstrating that she had his full attention without wanting to craft an opinion of this just yet.

"When we met, I bumped into you, and when I held you, I felt your sickness, I saw it. Having too many people exploit me because of this... power, as well as wanting to put it to good use, I decided to keep it a secret but judge a person before helping them.

My plan was to get closer to you, to determine whether you deserved a second chance -- and you do, you really do." He looked away.

"Let me help you, please, I don't regret what I did, you are phenomenal and I've never met someone like you. Kai will need a ruler, do it for your people... for me," she begged, his heart clenched after seeing her pleading eyes. After knowing how much pain he's been through, how he tried to hide it, when she knew about everything. The feelings she suppressed finally escaped and she was on the verge of crying.

"Don't waste your breath on me,"

"I'm the judge of that," her gaze was firm and tone, serious as she tried to compose herself again.

"What would I owe you?"

"Nothing at all - wait no, I want you to be happy, to live your life to the fullest and the way you want." She knew he wasn't going to accept if she didn't ask for something in return.

"You really want that?" He whispered. (Y/N) nodded without hesitation. After a short sigh, he approved.

"Sit against the wall, I'll need you to sit upright."

The man did as he was instructed, crawling towards the nearest wall from his futon and sitting against it. The woman followed suit, sitting between his legs.

"Um, also I'll need to see your chest," she expressed shyly. The tiger of Kai smirked, pushing his kimono to give her a more exposed view of hi chest.

"This might be a little uncomfortable for you, but it won't take long." She reassured, pushing her palms against his chest. Her eyes closed and she focused on her hands. His chest glowed a soothing shade of yellow that brightened the room.