Masamune Date x Reader - "A Soft Dragon"

After a painfully long mission, Masamune finally returns to Azuchi and engulfs the both of you in some much needed romantic time, which includes many cuddles and kisses.

Requested on Tumblr: " Could i request a masamune x mc piece please?Where he maybe has to go somewhere to do some things for a few weeks and when he returns he just attacks her with hugs and kisses bc he missed her too much

Requested on Tumblr: " Could i request a masamune x mc piece please?Where he maybe has to go somewhere to do some things for a few weeks and when he returns he just attacks her with hugs and kisses bc he missed her too much. Of course if you don't want to do this, just say it, that's okay, you're work is really really really awesome i hope you'll have a good day :3″

A/N: I'm sure you can tell I didn't know how to call this fluffy piece so I made it cheesy, hope you like it! ^^

Warning: floof

"Don't look so sluky, you're making me disgusted," Ieyasu grumbled.

"I find it entertaining," Nobunaga smirked.

"Don't worry (Y/N), Masamune should be due back tomorrow," Hideyoshi patted her head.

"And for the better, I hope that face you're making disappears soon," The blond looked away.

"I can't wait for him to get back, you guys are boring," She pouted.

"You are always welcome to warm my bed," The Oda grinned. Her cheeks flushed a little, thankful the proximity between them was much different than last time.

"No, I'm good, thanks," She declined politely.

"I suggest an early night would be more beneficial if you want to spend the day with Lord Masamune, Lady Kia," Mitsunari smiled innocently.

"Yes, you're right," She sulked, standing up and bowing for her exit.

"Hang in there Kia, you've been patient for the past three weeks, only one more day," Hideyoshi encouraged.

"Thank you," A small grateful smile etched on her lips as she turned to Nobunaga, who gave her an approving nod.

"Good night, fireball,"

"Good night," She waved before sliding the screen after her exit. Her feet trudged slowly back to Masamune's room. Her gaze turned to the moon.

See you tomorrow, Masamune.

Her head turned back towards the room, entering it and preparing herself for sleeping.

Little did she know, someone else was watching the moon.

---

"Still awake, my lord," A vassal bowed as he made his presence known.

The One-Eyed Dragon peeled his attention away from the beautiful shape so far up in the sky.

"I can't sleep, yet," He admitted.

"Eager to reunite with Lady Kia?" The trusted vassal asked shyly. A grin tore on Masamune as he chuckled.