Warlords Reacting To Tomboy!Reader

Requested on Tumblr: bRO- What if- Instead of M/C for the ikemen boys (Rev, Vamp, Sen.) being a girly girl, what if she was a tomboy? I had not thought of this til' now. I'm a tomboy and I'm actually curous about whaf her personality would be if she were a tomboy instead of girly girl. You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm just curious. Can I also request that you love yourself ffs?💖❤💜💖💜❤💖💜💖💜❤💜💖💜❤💜💖💜💖🧡💚🖤🧡💚💖💜🧡🖤💚💜💖🧡🖤💚❤🧡🖤💚💜💖💜🧡🖤🧡💚💚🧡💖❤💜 >~

A/N: Huuuuuuuh I had NO idea how to format this so I hope you don't mind how it turned out! and I'm really sorry if I offended you in any way, it really wasn't my intention, I'm just not extremely familiar with it. Also, I don't write for Ikerev so it's only Ikesen and Ikevamp, sorry!

Also, the second tomboy x Arthur is set when they are a couple but his reaction is the same as if you guys weren't a couple tbh, it's ar(thot) after all.

I think all the warlords would be a little shocked at first because they'd never really seen anything like this for obvious reasons. But they would definitely be intrigued since day one.

Alot of questions from Nobunaga and Hideyoshi, teasing from Masamune and Mitsuhide, praises from Mitsunari, who also nit-picks some out of Ieyasu for you.

"I didn't mean it that way," the blond would grumble.

"You're right, Lord Ieyasu, you're always so insightful."

"Whatever."

When you met the opposing forces, it was chaotic.

Shingen was his usual self – probably more so. He really wanted to pinch and cup your cheeks since they are much more visible, he also has such a clear view of your eyes.

"My darling, please let me drown in your eyes-"

"GO AWAY!" A very disturbed Yukimura because Shingen won't stop pestering you.

Kenshin and Yukimura would have the same sort of behaviour the first time around. They would be quiet, staring wide eyed at you, blushing widely.

Their crush is defo going to get more serious from now on.

But you didn't hear it from me ;)

I feel like because how how you stand out so much more, they are EXTREMELY hands on with you, ruffling your hair, hugging your shoulders, acting like you had always been an ally of sorts.

They cherish you so much but GOD DAMN THEY COULD BE SO ANNOYING!!!