Motonari Mori A-Z Smut

Anon: Hello there. It's the same anon who asked for a Montonari oneshot. I was wondering if you could do an A-Z Montonari oneshot.

A/N: Ask and you shall receive! ^^ Thank you for requesting him!

Warning: smutty smut smut

A = Aftercare

At first glance, he doesn't seem like the type of guy that cared for the pleasure of his partner – which was true, before he met you. So, in his own way, it was hard to se at first, but he made sure you were perfectly satisfied during and even more so after the act.

B = Body Part

He adores your neck and the inside of his thighs, everyone can see who you belong to when he leaves extremely obvious hickeys all over your neck. Your thighs because of how weak and squirmy you become under him as he runs his tongue up your legs. The extremely vulnerable look you watch him with is such a turn on for him.

C = Cum

He loves covering you with his cum because he's a dirty man but if he had to be clean about it, definitely in your ass.

D = Dirty Secret

I'd say he's really kinky but I'm sure that was a given, he secretly enjoys fucking you when you're wearing his cape thing.

Also has a thing for spanking you with his gloves on.

E = Experience

He's both a virgin and extremely experience. Let me explain: Motonari is an expert when it comes to sex, but just sex. He's never really loved anything or anyone, he didn't even know that the act of sex could express love. So it was completely new to him when the topic 'making love' came about. He was definitely shy and reserved the first few times because it was so unknown to him.

He was quick to pick up what you like in this 'love making' area and he grew to enjoy it a lot, it was great when he was in certain moods.

F = Favourite Position

He doesn't mind because he loves seeing your face, your breasts and ass so it's a win in any position.

G = Goofy

He's not goofy at all, the only kind of thing he'd do to lighten – well, not really lighten, but he'd make dirty jokes to turn you on even more or push you over the edge.

H = Hair

Always well groomed, mostly for himself.

I = Intimacy

When he's not extremely soft and more adventurous, he wouldn't mind doing it anywhere and everywhere, which kind of makes no sense because of how possessive he is and gets ready to kill everyone if someone sees or catches the both of you.

J = Jerk Off

He used to do it a few times before he met you, he prefers fucking by far. Now, he only wants blowjobs and handjobs from you. Basically, if he wants to jerk off, you're the one doing it.

K = Kink

He is HELLA kinky omg, he's going to try every single kinky thing and he'll more than likely love it. He loves tying you up, and he has a thing for you attempting to be dominant. Seeing you trying to take charge is so adorable to him he just wants to fuck you into the bed.

L =Location

If he's adventurous, which is not very often, anywhere that is semi public, otherwise he's unintentionally romantic and prefers to savour you in the comfort of his own room.

M = Motivation

You, you, you, he could get horny if you're just breathing.

N = No

I said before that he loves tying you up but not full on, he doesn't fully trust himself and knowing that you fully submit to him, it makes him uneasy, he's scared to hurt you.

O = Oral

Loves receiving a little more than giving.

P = Pace

Fast and rough on default, but can be slow and sensual when you're both in a mood.

Q = Quickies

He doesn't often have the chance for them mainly because if he wants to have sex with you, everything else can wait.

R = Risky

Extremely risky when he's adventurous and wants to try new things.

S = Stamina

Good, very good, too good for your own...good.

T = Toy

Nope, doesn't have any, plus if you ever bring it up, he'll make sure that nothing can bring you more pleasure than himself.

U = Unfair

He is SUCH a tease, it can really annoy you, but that night you forget all the frustration you felt during the day – it makes it better actually.

V = Volume

Not very loud unless he's teasing you and purposely being extremely loud, what an ass. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

W = Wildcard

This kinky man will have you pulling his hair when he's going down on you, he'll be a lot more wild if you have your hand in his hair omg.

X = X-Ray

He's above average in length and a slightly less thick than average.

Y = Yearning

He's pretty horny all the time around you but he's very good at controlling it – of course, he acts like it's impossible to handle when he wants.

Z = ZZZ

He's a little drowsy but not full on not-being-able to function. He can still do things, just not as productively. Of course, he prefers cuddling and falling asleep beside you.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)