Masamune Date smut ask 2

Tumblr ask: Oh my gosh I never thought I'd see the day of someone doing the nsfw A-Z for Masamune, THANK YOUU 🙏🏼🙏🏼 To add onto him, could I request A, F, O, P and W? Thank you so much!!

Warning: smut

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

He is extremely cuddly, he'll keep you close in his embrace, snuggling into your hair or nuzzling your neck. Masa peppers your skin with alot of kisses.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

He loves your ass, face and breast so any position that can see either of those is great (which is all of them, but he does have a particularly gentle spot for missionary).

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

If he's a little tired, he's prefer receiving and he's pretty vocal about it. When he isn't tired and you guys can take as much time as you want to savour each other, he will definitely adore giving you oral, it's such a turn on.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

He's obviously adventurous and adores thrill so he won't hesitate to get you in the mood if you feel like it and do it somewhere public, he lives for the thrill of being caught and you do too eventually.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)