Shingen Takeda x Reader - "Bitter Taste Of Your Own Medicine"

After Shingen won't stop his flirting habits, you decided to play his game and flirt with other people as well. When he has had more than enough, he pulls you to a secluded room to make you scream his name louder than you ever had before.

Requested on Tumblr: "How about a smut fic for shingen where someone tries to flirt with mc and she accepts the flirting because she wants to have revenge of shingen flirting with others

Requested on Tumblr: "How about a smut fic for shingen where someone tries to flirt with mc and she accepts the flirting because she wants to have revenge of shingen flirting with others. When they got back he then proceed to remind mc who she belongs to with possessive intense sex over and over again to the point of the pleasure becomes painful. If you're not comfortable please ignore this"

A/N: I was really worried I wouldn't stick to Shingen's character because of the possessiveness but apparently it's okay, I'm going to do this in two parts and next part is going to be hella kink lol.

Warning: smut

"What are you doing here?" Kenshin frowned as the girl slid the screen back close behind her, "and why do you have that awful face?" his nose scrunched slightly in disgust before returning his gaze back to his bunnies.

"Shingen," she grumbled, sitting in the side of his room, "he still has his flirting habits, he flirts with women again, still, whichever," a sigh escaped her beautiful lips before she scooped one of the bunnies that wondered up to her.

"He's a fool," he murmured, feeding the bunnies carefully, "give him a taste of his own medicine" Kenshin voiced his mind unconsciously, as he offered a gentle smile to the bunnies.

"What? Like flirting? I'm not nearly as good as he is, besides, that's mean," she shook her head.

"He's know how you feel about it," he murmured, his unimpressed.

****

"My lovely goddess," Shingen praised as the girl walked up to him. He cupped her cheek and pecked her lips.

"Hi," she greeted back, returning the short kiss.

"What's wrong?" His face fell as he hugged her.

"Nothing, let's get going, the celebration starts soon," she held his hand, pulling him to not have to confront him.

The numerous vassals had already gathered for one of Kenshin's unnecessary celebrations. No wonder he was so happy with (Y/N) this morning... in his own way.

Speaking of which, the Dragon of Echigo was already drinking with a few of his vassals as they came up to him, ruining his perfectly good sake.

The pair joined in beside the lord. Immediately, Kenshin's eyes brightened.

"Shingen, fight me!"

"No," he replied with a raised eyebrow, pulling the girl closer to his side.

How am I going to do this? I can't flirt?

The girl gulped.

"The princess has joined us!" A couple of drunken vassals that were previously sitting with an unimpressed Kenshin greeted.