Masamune Date A-Z smut 1

Tumblr ask: Hey! It's the Anonymous person who asked for a Masamune Date nsfw A-Z! I just realized I didn't put the letters I wanted, sorry about that. I was hoping you could answer C, D, H, K, L, R, T, V, and X! I'm sorry there is so many.

 I was hoping you could answer C, D, H, K, L, R, T, V, and X! I'm sorry there is so many

A/N: Don't be sorry lovely! ^^ Hope you like it! :3

Warning: smut, sex izjefoznf

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

He loves cumming on your body, especially on your breasts and ass, he finds it super hot to have his cum on your beautiful body, but he also enjoys cumming deep inside of you.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He would love eating you out, like he would do it whenever he had the change but he absolutely finds it a turn when you sit on his face, he cherishes that, despite the position you are in, he is still the dominant one and you still get weak.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

He's always very well groomed, for any unexpected occasions, ;). Masa would have started making sure he was very well groomed around you in the beginning of your relationship to make sure you are comfortable but then he kept at it for his own sake as well, even if you reassured that you didn't mind.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

He always liked being dominant but he definitely enjoys being submissive to you, it's so hot.

I think when you presented him with the modern idea, he would start adoring spanking you, definitely a new kink of his.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Anywhere decently private, mostly because he alone wants to see you like that but he also loves the thrill.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

Since you talked to him about some aspects of the future, he really wants to experiment everything with you.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

I don't think he would have toys or be able to use them because of time period constraints lol.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

If he's tired, he's loud enough – for you anyway given how many people guard his manor. He would usually released grunts, praises but tired Masamune would release moans, groans and more curses.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

He's bigger than average and medium thick if you can even visualise that lol.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)