Warlords Reacting To Your Past Trauma

Requested on Tumblr: "I read on your page that you don't do smut

Requested on Tumblr: "I read on your page that you don't do smut. Can you do something like this? 🤔🤔🤔 Mc and her warlord is already married. And they are having sex for the first time. And the problem is, Mc has a deep trauma. Someone has hurted her by rape in the future. And she is afraid. And her trauma is so deeo that she couldn't cum for her warlord.. And i want to see their reactions to this situation 🖤"

A/N: Hope you like it! ^^

Warnings: mentions of past sexual assault, potential angst.

*****

Nobunaga:

He would be thoroughly confused at first, is it something he did? What was it? He doesn't understand why you feel this way, so he would take your hand in his and stare deeply into your eyes.

"What's the matter?" He'd be quick to keep you close, despite being a lost puppy about the situation. He doesn't understand what he felt the moment he heard the horrible story. Nobu would cuddle with you, willing to go to the future just to end that devil. He'll make sure you know that he doesn't love you any less -- maybe more now if that was even possible. The famous leader would help you get used to sex slowly, staying inside your comfort zone.

----

Hideyoshi:

His cheeks would flush even more and he'd stop, frowning and cupping your cheeks, hugging your waist. His eyes would be full of worry and he's ask what he did wrong. He was quick to feel angry but never letting you out of his embrace after understanding what you were saying. 

He'd cuddle with you and make sure you have everything you need. After that, he would become extra protective of you and mothering you more than before.

----

Masamune:

His heart would speed up immediately as he'd stop what he was doing."What is it kitten?" He'd be very quick to pull out and engulf you in his arms. 

Listening intently to what you say and feeling more heartbroken by every word you say. He holds you flush against him, kissing your lips among your salty tears to calm you down, he know it helps. After that, he's protective and doesn't let you leave his side.

----

Mitsuhide:

He'd be shocked, not understanding what was going on, but he could tell it had nothing to do with him. Normally, he'd be very good at concealing his emotions behind those beautiful eyes of his but if you were paying attention to his face, you would have been able to see a small glint of worry and anger mixed together. He would keep you close in his embrace, not uttering a word and leaving you let it out.