Nobunaga Oda x Reader - "Desperation"

After Nobunaga overworks again, you confront him and attempt to get him to bed. Because of the stress he is under, he becomes snappy and starts an argument with you. After a few angry moments, you storm off, neither minds being able to settle. Upon reflection, you go to apologise to him for being so insistant. What you didn't expect, however, was to save your boyfriend from an attempted murder.

Requested on Tumblr: " May I request a scenario where mc and nobunaga are having an argument about him being overworked and not getting any real rest and he went back to work with bitterness

Requested on Tumblr: " May I request a scenario where mc and nobunaga are having an argument about him being overworked and not getting any real rest and he went back to work with bitterness. Feeling worried, mc decides to go to nobunaga to make ammend but something terrible happens when someone tries to kill him but at the last minute mc turn the table around and protect him instead. Can you make this angsty and ends it with a fluff. I love to see a desperate nobunaga"

Warning: angst and a little fluff maybe?

Yet another night where the place beside the girl was cold. A small huff escaped her lips as she hugged herself tighter. It was a little under the comfortable temperature to fall asleep in, and her boyfriend wasn't here to cuddle with her, again.
She was so tired, wanting desperately to fall asleep -- but her only desire was also to get out of the room and to get Nobunaga to get a few hours of sleep in.

After much debate in her head, she sat up, readjusting her kimono around her, straightening out her hair and standing up. Her arms were still around her as she slid through the door and paced to Nobunaga's workplace.

(Y/N)'s heart was pounding in anxiousness. She was sure what was about to happen would unveil just like every time this topic came up.
Her eyes distinguished the small light and knocked on the door.

"Enter," The voice ordered. Her feet walked into the door after her hands pulled the door open.

"Hey," She leaned against the doorframe, arms crossed over her chest, yet a soothing expression on her face.

"Good evening," He grumbled, only glancing up for a second before returning to his paperwork.

"You really need to get some rest, this is unhealthy," She stated.

"I need to finish this," Nobunaga shook his head.

"And you also need to sleep, you'll feel weaker every day if you keep it up like this."

"I'm not weak," He snapped.

"That's not what I said, please come and sleep with me!" She whined, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Don't act selfish!" Oda tilted his head to the side menacingly.

"Excuse me?" She scoffed, "I'm trying to keep you healthy so you won't do something reckless and you call me selfish? Really?"

"Yes really, you're distracting me, please remove yourself so I can get back to work,"

With yet another scoff of disbelief, she stormed out of the room, slamming his door shut and stomping away. Her feet took her towards the small lake outside, beside a bench. Thankfully, Hideyoshi wouldn't be in her immediate surrounding and lecture her about how unsafe it is to be out during dark even though there were a number of men scouting the area after the sun fell and the moon rose.